“Happy Happy Happy Hour”

Monsoons Downtown
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Clams and Dumplings... Oh my! Hubby and I have eaten here several times... it is a staple in out take out - dine out list. In and outdoor seating.. huge bar.. great staff... food is beautiful ... and delicious... The Ring of Fire sushi roll is amazing .. Can't think of a single thing I've had here that I didn't like... Add this place to your list! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Good service. Nice looking menu. Sweet and spicy chicken mostly pineapple with sweet syrup and red pepper flakes over tiny chicken pieces. Adequate. Fried rice typical. Nothing special.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Had the 'Ring of Fire' sushi and sauteed edamame which were amazing. The tempura shrimp was really good too. We liked the food so much we went twice during our stay. A lot of the reviews on here bash the service but we had no issues at all. The staff were really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

My husband and I took our 2 nieces and dog to Monsoons because they have an outdoor patio and accept dogs. There are 2 areas on the patio, one with shade and comfortable seats and one with wrought iron furniture, no cushions, and no shade.

We got there early and requested a table in the shade but we were informed that dogs can only be on the area of the patio with wrought iron furniture and no table umbrellas or shade from the sun. There were plenty of open seats in the covered area but were dismissed with a shrug.

Our dog is expertly trained and well-behaved and lays at our feet. I will never go to Monsoons again - with or without our dog. A bunch of snowflake millennials working there. I hope everyone avoids this place with disgusting staff.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

This experience was all around awful! The server was missing the whole dinner, took 15 minutes to just get drinks. Had to ask other servers for refills, which we were given an attitude about her not being our server. Food was horrible, the only thing we finished was the fried rice. For the price you pay here you could go to a nice restaurant and get good food with better service. Manager guy sitting behind the bar on his phone. Awful food, awful service, just awful all around!