“Horrible”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Horrible”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Don't eat here, management NOT VERY CUSTOMER ORIENTED! We had a nice time until it came time to pay for the dinner. We had a Mailer coupon for a buy one get one free plus we had gift certificate purchased there by a friend. The Manager told us he couldn't combine a coupon and a gift certificate together because their system wouldn't allow. Which I never heard of before from any business. Then he tried to tell us new owners purchased the business and didn't have to honor the gift certificates. Does that make sense? I told him he would need to honor it regardless because the business is still the same (same name and same address). Plus, I told him the gift certificates should be like cash. He forced us to choose between the coupon and the certificate and didn't try to rectify the situation. I was so dissatisfied by the way it was handled and felt I was swindled out of the coupon they had advertised. Nowhere on the coupon does it state can't be combined with gift certificate. If you have a problem they will not work with the customer to make it right. They want your money and will find excuses to not honor discounts, etc... It shouldn't have become my problem to begin with and they should have found a way to make it right. I wouldn't buy gift certificates from them, you are better off with cash. I was a loyal customer, but they have lost my patronage for life. I will tell everyone I come into contact with about my experience there and will never refer. Obviously they are not for the customer as you can see from other postings. The food wasn't worth the aggravation and have had better quality/better tasting food else where in town.

Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Management horrible, food just ok, wouldn't recommend”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Don't eat here, management NOT VERY CUSTOMER ORIENTED! We had a nice time until it came time to pay for the dinner. We had a Mailer coupon for a buy one get one free plus we had gift certificate purchased there by a friend. The Manager told us he couldn't combine a coupon and a gift certificate together because their system wouldn't allow. Which I never heard of before from any business. Then he tried to tell us new owners purchased the business and didn't have to honor the gift certificates. Does that make sense? I told him he would need to honor it regardless because the business is still the same (same name and same address). Plus, I told him the gift certificates should be like cash. He forced us to choose between the coupon and the certificate and didn't try to rectify the situation. I was so dissatisfied by the way it was handled and felt I was swindled out of the coupon they had advertised. Nowhere on the coupon does it state can't be combined with gift certificate. If you have a problem they will not work with the customer to make it right. They want your money and will find excuses to not honor discounts, etc... It shouldn't have become my problem to begin with and they should have found a way to make it right. I wouldn't buy gift certificates from them, you are better off with cash. I was a loyal customer, but they have lost my patronage for life. I will tell everyone I come into contact with about my experience there and will never refer. Obviously they are not for the customer. Food wasn't worth the aggravation and yoy can get better quality/tasteful food else where in town. Save your money.

1 Thank Lilplummer8
Northern Arizona
“An embarrassment to downtown Flagstaff....stay away!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

As someone who works downtown and eats out for lunch, I have to say that this place is one of the WORST! Not only was I called "honey" but the food was severely overprices and terrible. It was like eating food from a buffet on a cruise, seriously. Service took forever, even though I was one of three tables and I sent back my cucumber salad as I'm pretty sure it was from the night before and had way too much vinegar. I was really bummed about my $18 lunch, especially since I left hungry. What a wast of time and $, clearly, a tourist trap!

Flagstaff, AZ
“good food, nice patio just off Heritage Square”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I like eating on the patio in the summer. The dinning room has a big screen TV which is very distracting, so I avoid it for indoor eating.

Visited August 2012
Prescott, AZ
“For the dogs.....”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

....because that was the only good thing about it. Dog friendly patio was why we stopped. But heed our warning - don't eat here! What can you do to a green bean to make it not taste like a green bean? The chicken was so tough (obviously precooked and microwaved). Combine the two, and you end up with a dish that you can't chew and can't taste. Awful. This is the first review we have ever written on anything, anywhere, at any time. It was that bad. Don't do it!!!

1 Thank wanderer0826