“From college days”

Cuisines: Mexican
Yuma, AZ
“From college days”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

It was ok, but mostly we went there because my husband always ate there as a college student. Large portions - had to doggy bag everything.

Visited December 2012

Orange, California
“Quick lunch”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stopped in while riding our bikes for a quick lunch. The food was okay, but the conversation was better.

Visited August 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“My favorite”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This little restaurant just off the Northern Arizona University campus is one I went to with my grandparents when I was a child. It's a simple mom and pop operation and food is ...it's Mexican comfort food. No frills just good , tasty food.

Visited July 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Food's ok.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My best guess is that this place was a motel forty plus years ago. Parking is a bit difficult. Food is ok. Price is good. I'd recommend it BUT this is certainly nothing fancy.

Visited March 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Great local Mexican food”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Hole in the wall decor, but excellent flavorful food. We went during off hours and the service was quick and very accomodating. Food was hot and plentiful........everyone left stuffed. We live in Arizona and eat lot's of Mexican food. Not the best we've ever had at a restaurant but we would place El Charro in the upper quartile of places we've been to.