“good cheap lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was going to try the Chinese place across the street but they were closed for the holidays so I went to China Garden. I was here with the family about a year ago when I was last in Flagstaff. It was much busier this time during Christmas week. Although it looks like a barn both inside and out, the food makes up for it. I had the beef broccoli lunch special and it was delicious. They were very fast and the 4 of us all really liked our food. Certainly this is not the place to go for a romantic dinner, but for great tasting, inexpensive food I don't think you can go wrong. The menu said they deliver too.

There are newer reviews for China Garden Restaurant

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We just popped in because it was on the highway and we like Oriental food. And we were glad that we did, it was very casual and not glam for sure. The service was very good and we decided to stay. Glad that we did because they had a dinner special that we both ordered for 9.95. It included a choice of 11 entree's and came with a choice of soup, we got the hot and sour and it was very good. Also came with 2 appetizers so there was more than enough for dinner. Husband got the kung pao chicken and we both liked it and I got the mu shu chicken and liked it equally and was able to take 2 home for lunch the next day. All in all we would come here again and the price was very good.

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

noodle is not bad in this area where very few asian is. service is good.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I'll be nice and say it was very casual. The outside kind of says it all. It looks like a converted barn, paint is peeling, building numbers falling off and so on. The staff were very nice though and you can't beat the price. We had 5 people and each got something different, it was all very good tasting. If you don't mind a place with dirty carpet and walls and virtually no ambiance, then this place is for you. My wife is very picky about Chinese food so she won't go again, but I was good with it. It was quick and cheap.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

We got this food for delivery one evening and I was really surprised. The delivery driver was very nice and the food was hot when it was delivered.