“Great ribs!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Having visited other Chili restaurants we were not disappointed. I had a very tasty rib dinner and my wife had a fresh guacamole dish. Jeff, our server was very friendly and helpful. The wait was not very long and as usual the place was busy. Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and was greeted by a super friendly hostess as soon as we stepped in the restaurant. We were seated at once, even though the restaurant was very busy. Our server was there almost immediately, got our menus and drinks, but didn't make us feel smothered. We didn't have to wait long for our food and it came out hot. Each of us enjoyed our selection very much and had to get a take out container as there was so much food. Not a disappointment at all!

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Great great food. Glad we stopped here. Super services too. Well be coming back on are way back. Native new Yorker next door could not even get services.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Chili's before but this one is especially great! My server was Meg and she was there when I needed her and gone when I was enjoying my meal. :) I had the salmon and shrimp. The shrimp was good but the salmon was the best I have had out here in the west... Says a lot for Chili's. I spoke to the manager about how great my service was and he seemed genuinely appreciative and interested in details and feedback about my entire meal. I never expected such greatness from a chain restaurant in a tourist/college town!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Not all that busy on a Thur. night, but had to wait on server and never saw her again till the bill came. Fajitas had good meat, but onions were not caramelized. Hate warm translucent onions-love caramelized onions. Less than average visit, disappointed after a long day.