“"Less that a Chilis on food and service."”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #116 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
NM
“"Less that a Chilis on food and service."”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Not all that busy on a Thur. night, but had to wait on server and never saw her again till the bill came. Fajitas had good meat, but onions were not caramelized. Hate warm translucent onions-love caramelized onions. Less than average visit, disappointed after a long day.

• Visited November 2013

Southern California
“Average Food with Substand Service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I would first like to say that I was there when the Veterans Day promotion was occurring so that is why they didn't get a lower rating then what I gave them. Lets start off with the food, I order the Lighter fare salad and it was over the top spicy, and I am not a wimp when it comes to spices. This thing must have been prepared by El Diabo himself as it was almost inedible. The service was spoty and it appeared there were not enough servers to accommodate the large crowds of people and I was just there during the later part of the lunch surge. I can only imagine what went down during the dinner rush. The problem I have with this, if you are honoring the Men and Women of the Armed Forces and ultimately wanting them to come back to your establishment why wouldn't you have been more organized on this very busy day. The food servers in the back need to understand that not everyone likes food the way they like food and you have to please a wide range of audiences. I would probably go back and give them another try but would be apprehensive of the food.

• Visited November 2013
La Paz, Mexico
“So good we ate there twice!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were in Flagstaff twice on a single road trip and we ate at Chili's both times because the first time we "discovered" a special that we both really liked. My wife and I both recommend the Quesadilla Explosion Salad - it's very tasty and enough for two average appetites. I also had the Chicken Enchilada Soup both times. This Chili's is near the university district, about a mile north of the I-17/I-40 interchange. There's plenty of easily accessible parking.

• Visited August 2013
Henderson, Nv
“Reasonable”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate dinner, and had the 2 for $20 special, an appetizer to share and an entree each. It was a lot of food for the price and very good. The waitress was very efficient, coming back to the table numerous times to check on us.

Visited July 2013
Paris, France
“Average At Best Service Food Not Up To Chili's Standards”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Service was average, food was below average for a Chili's. Some food served cold, one order was wrong item. Otherwise was OK. Not the best Chili's location where I have had a meal. Somewhere close to the bottom of all Chili's location that I have used.

• Visited June 2013