“Breakfast”

Ranked #92 of 383 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A cozy, downtown gem in the heart of Flagstaff's Historic Southside District, La Bellavia has been serving Flagstaff delicious homemade breakfast and lunch since 1976. The menu features specialties such as a made-from-scratch pancakes, popular eggs benedicts, such as the Beaver Street and the Jesse, and mouth-watering sandwiches such as a turkey melt with green chilies and a classic corned beef reuben. La Bellavia proudly serves locally-roasted coffee and local art adorns the walls.
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

I lived in Flagstaff for 13 years and had not been back in 10. I ordered the same Neptune Eggs Benedict and they were exactly how I had remembered, awesome. Great little LOCAL breakfast joint to take people

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I found this restaurant by Googling local restaurants. The waitress recommended the trout and eggs which is what both my husband and I ordered. It was very good. Also, the eggs benedict were highly recommended. I was trying to watch my eating so I didn't order my usual eggs benedict dish. When I looked at other peoples breakfast it looked good. I must say though, it was very hot inside. They do not have very good venting. My recommendation is, if it's nice enough outside, Sit outside. If you're cold and want to be warm then go for the inside. It's a very small restaurant and the kitchen is behind a wall surrounded by the dining tables. Good reason to heat up the restaurant. Given all the other good restaurants, I don't know that I would return to this restaurant even though we did enjoy our breakfast.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a great breakfast to get us started on our trip back to ABQ. The service was prompt, the food tasted great and came out of the kitchen quick!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

They catered the raft trip I was on. The food was sooooooo good I couldn't believe it. We had sandwiches on artisan bread with bright red tomato, lettuce, etc. Then the best pasta salad, fresh fruit, cookies, chips, and drinks. I didn;t visit the location, but the food was amazing.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

A hidden gem, as they say. The place from the outside doesn't look like much but the good was awesome. We split an order of Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon. There were many other options as well which all sounded great. The service was fast and efficient.

Date of visit: March 2018