“Small, cozy and honestly I loved it.”

La Bellavia Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 380 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A cozy, downtown gem in the heart of Flagstaff's Historic Southside District, La Bellavia has been serving Flagstaff delicious homemade breakfast and lunch since 1976. The menu features specialties such as a made-from-scratch pancakes, popular eggs benedicts, such as the Beaver Street and the Jesse, and mouth-watering sandwiches such as a turkey melt with green chilies and a classic corned beef reuben. La Bellavia proudly serves locally-roasted coffee and local art adorns the walls.
Reviewed January 27, 2017

We ate here twice for breakfast-only while in town, and the breakfast food was just fine. No issues.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We arrived early on a Sunday morning via Amtrak, we arrived in the at 6am. This restaurant opens at 7 am on Sunday, so we walked over right when they opened. The waitress was friendly and pleasant. The food was tasty. There were 4 of us, we had the veggie scramble, the trout Benedict, trout with eggs and breakfast burrito. There was plenty of food, the service was excellent. We would come here again.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hollinaise on very good eggs benidect prepared many ways. We have eaten here several times over a week. Lunch is also good with homemade soups. Better than the higher rated coffee shop next door for breakfast and lunch. Also have espresso drinks. Would recommend to friends and family and plan on going back my next trip to Flagstaff.

Reviewed October 27, 2016

We ate breakfast here today based on a recommendation in the guest book at the Hotel Monte Vista for Eggs Benedict. They have numerous selections of Eggs Bene. You get 2 poached eggs on English muffins topped with what ever you can imagine(almost)!
These come with a side of either breakfast potatoes, or pancake(large, light and fluffy)
If that is too many carbs, you can ask for fruit. My husband ordered the Italian Eggs and enjoyed them. I had the Neptune Eggs Benedict and they were yummy. The hollandaise is delicious and plentiful. If you don't want the eggs completely covered with the sauce, ask for it on the side.

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

While visiting Flagstaff, I saw this cool looking restaurant on the internet. We were looking for a local cuisine type breakfast. I thought I found it at the La Bellavia Restaurant. Walked in the door of this quaint little place in the historic district and was highly impressed. Sat down and looked at the menu and was quite impressed. We all ordered unique versions of tradional breakfasts. The meals ALL looked goo d, but except for my wife's unfortunately they were ALL VERY BLAND. If the meals were more seasoned I would be giving this review 5 stars. Hopefully the management will see this review and use a little salt and pepper at least

1  Thank Dean B