“Delicious!”

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I'm guessing that this restaurant has good days and bad days, according to the reviews. Luckily we went on a good day! All of our food was absolutely delicious! Piping hot and so tasty! Plenty of food too, we had to ask for a "to go" box. Our server was nice. The "water boy" was just charming. We liked everything about this place and will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Yum Yums In My Tum Tums”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love this place! The servers are great, nice and very accommodating. I got the chicken chimichanga with rice and beans. I really liked their rice, it might have had chicken broth in it, whatever it had gave it extra flavor. Also their chimi's are OVEN BAKED, I liked this even better. My fiance got the three amigos which was a plate with 3 big enchiladas (chicken, beef and pork) he said they were very good. I really liked how sopapillas came with the order. It was also very affordable. We will most definitely be back! (Also they have TV's for watching the game)

• Visited November 2012
“Awesome food and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Best nexican food in flagstaff, locally owned, taco tuesdays 99 cents, go early gets very busy on a regular basis!

“Bad Service”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I got a to-go order and did not check it before I left. I complained the next time I was there and was laughed at. You want the good salsa? Well you have to pay for the good salsa. The lousy salsa is free. The food is below average. But the service is terrible. The manager was rude when I complained and called me a liar. But they offered to not charge for the thing I did not order because I did not get what I ordered and payed for the day before. They fired the only good help they had because they were tooo nice.

• Visited October 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“La Fonda the all around place”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

La Fonda's is a little hideaway place that has lots of locals visiting. It is a small diner and the atmosphere is lousy. Food is average at best. There are a lot of choices in Flagstaff this is not one of mine though other's will disagree. The place needs to be cleaned up and the food and service can greatly improve.

• Visited September 2012