“This coffee shop is great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee
Ranked #1 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“This coffee shop is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

My daughter (Northern Arizona University student) has been raving about this place for a year now. We were up in Flagstaff to help her move in to her new student housing and she wanted to treat us there. My daughter ordered the Macy Special, I had the Cafe Bohemian, and the wife went for a small Macchiato. All were delicious. I broke down and ordered a biscuit and gravy. Wow, the best darn gravy I've ever had (sorry mom).
My daughter tried some and agreed. If I lived in Flagstaff this would be a regular place for me. Macy's is just a few short blocks north of the NAU campus. If you are in Flagstaff forget your Starbucks just this once and make the trip to Macy's. You won't go wrong. Oh, this place is crowded and does have a patio.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Having stayed at Tusayan to visit The Grand Canyon and being singularly unimpressed with the offerings available there, not to mention the price, we detoured via Macys for breakfast after reading some of the reviews on here. We were not disappointed. It's an eclectic place and all the nicer for it. Crowded with locals, all five of us managed to crowd around a small table whilst our order was assembled. Some had the famous granola and yogurt, others an omelette - all we really delighted with their breakfasts. And the prices were really reasonable. This was a road trip for us, so unfortunately we're unlikely to return, but if you get the opportunity, don't miss this little gem.

• Visited June 2014
Las Cruces
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

We saw several good reviews of this place, so we gave it a try for breakfast when we were passing through the area. It is very much a college-neighborhood coffee shop, but they serve full meals as well. I had their waffle, which I can't remember the name of, and it was excellent.

They were very busy at 7:30 on a Sunday morning, which I'm sure says something in itself about the quality of the restaurant, but they handled the crowd well as the line moved fast and people were served quickly. If you're looking for somewhere to have breakfast that isn't one of the conventional choices, give this one a try.

Visited August 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Give Yourself A Break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

You see a local coffee shop and you wonder if the people will be a little weird...medium weird...or super weird. But what a surprise when the staff and patrons turn out to be very kind, welcoming and friendly. And on top of that, they serve the world's most flavorful café latte. I will be back every time I go to Flagstaff.

Visited July 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Best coffee ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I used to live a few houses away from this awesome coffee shop and it's the best i've ever tasted! The frappucinno's are delicious

• Visited June 2014