“Great food! Great vibe!”

Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee
Ranked #1 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Flagstaff
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I enjoyed a café mocha while my kids were delighted with the hot chocolate. My husband was not very fond of the biscuits and gravy, but, we all agreed that the breakfast croissant sandwich was delicious. Great service too!
We'll be back!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

it was the best coffee I had while travelling in the USA. Great place for breakfast. If you are planning to visit Grand Canyon - stop by in Macy's, you won't regret!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

A great variety of coffee's and treats as well. They have outside seating which is always nice on a beautiful day. A wonderful place with great atmosphere and happy staff.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a cup of cinnamon cappuchino and a cinnamon roll, both very tasty and cheaper than Starbucks, and ordered a super veggie (really good)and a mozzarella sandwich (not that good) to go to eat on a Grand Canyon hike. Overall, very good.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Macy's coffee is spectacular! We were on our last day in Flasgstaff and wanted to find a place for good breakfast; after looking around we found Macy's and it is a great find.

Our Belgian waffle with fruits is tasty. But the real amazing stuffs is their coffee. My wife had a latte and it's definitely the best we had so far in our trip. Most places coffee are bitter; the better ones didn't taste bitter but didn't had that "oomph" in them too. Macy's however kept you sipping at it non-stop. I had their special which was steamed with chocolate and had a little bit of cream on it. It's really good! While towards the end it tasted a lot like mocha - good mocha - it wasn't too sweet and the bit of cream was a nice touch.

The whole vibe of the shop is also really cool and relaxing. I like it. So, if you're staying in Flagstaff, do come here if you're craving for some good coffee. It would be worth it.

Been to Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee? Share your experiences!