“Awesome Breve!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Awesome Breve!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I got the Double Cafe Breve and asked for it with French Vanilla flavoring. I was informed that they don't have or use any flavorings! I was worried! I drink my coffee black or with 1/2&1/2, but every time I try a latte or breve with no flavoring, it tastes nasty. I am happy to report that it tasted AWESOME! I loved it. The fresh coffee smell in the cafe drove me to buy a drip coffee to go!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
ocean park, surrey, bc
“excellent breakfast”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great eggs, first rate coffee plus an enthusiatic and friendly staff! Loved the atmosphere and laid back decor.

• Visited June 2013
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Great coffee and vittles”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I had a french press coffee and their egg and cheese croissant sandwich. The croissant was fresh and flaky, the coffee superb and the meal came out of the kitchen quickly and brought to my outdoor table. The staff was friendly and, as a bonus, this place is open early on Sunday morning (opens at 6 am). Lots of locals frequent this place and you'll have at least a couple of dogs around in the outside seating area, which creates a nice atmosphere. Highly recommend as the staff is friendly. Next time I'm in town, I'm going back to try their fresh made granola.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jerry H
Miami, Florida
“Best Coffe House in Arizona”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Every time I'm in Flagstaff my favorite breakfast is at Macy's. Not only do they have the best coffee in Arizona, they make the best breakfasts in the state.
The atmosphere is unique, a blend of European style combined with the collegiate feeling is nearby Northern Arizona University.
Once you go to Macy's you'll always go back!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank CaptainBud
Nashville, Tennessee
“AWESOME cup of coffee!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Best coffee we have had in a long time!
Service was so-so...4 people behind counter wrapped up in some issue and not paying attention to the counter with us right in front of them,.
Breakfast was healthy, good price and good quality as well.
Definitely give this place a try.
They open early (6am) so very convenient.

Visited June 2013

Been to Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee? Share your experiences!