“DUH! Don't miss it!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Rochester, New York
“DUH! Don't miss it!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Suck it up and wait in the line. Coffee, espresso, or latte is great. Order, take a seat, and wait. It will be worth it. And eat some breakfast too. Skip the couscous and the oatmeal, but the rest ROCKS! The waffles, steamed eggs, and the breakfast sandwich hit the spot. Once I found this place, I didn't eat anywhere else! Nuf said.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Carlsbad, California
“Excellent Coffee!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Skip the chain and head straight over to Macy's for morning coffee. Warm and welcoming. And, the joint left on the bench outside - an added bonus (for those inclined). lol

• Visited February 2013
Morristown, Arizona
“Mmmm...loved Breakfast here & wish I was closer”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

So good! The feel of this place is a bit rugged bar mixed with coffee shop. We got lucky with a short line & someone leaving as we were ready for a table. I had a Chai Tea with Soy that was perfect. I could not finish my food despite my really wanting to enjoy the flavors. I had to try the gravy & biscuits which I wish I could replicate. They were great and vegetarian too! I also enjoyed an egg sandwich on a croissant. It was great & fluffy. Overall great experience that will bring me back as I make my way to Flagstaff again someday.

• Visited January 2013
arizona
“Still perky after all these years”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Best cup of jo you can get in this town or the next. Really satisfies.Buy a bag to take home you won't be sorry. food here is just okay.

Visited October 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Best coffee, good food - if you can take the line”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I have avoided Macy's for years because I'm just not willing to wait in line for half an hour to get some coffee. The trick is to make sure you have a good friend to stand in line with. The coffee is simply the best I've had anywhere in town. The "Macy's Special," a kind of mocha, is paralleled. And the all-vegetarian food is great - Only place to get good vegetarian biscuits and gravy that I know of.

Been to Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee? Share your experiences!