“Denny's Restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Denny's Restaurant”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Well friends I wish I had great things to say all the way around but no so on this visit. First the positive: We were greater warmly by the hostess, Our waitress was very personable and attentive, my eldest son ordered the peanut butter and chocolate pancake breakfast that he couldn't brag enough about.☺ Now the not so good: I ordered the fish and chips which came with a side and a dinner roll. My fish was quite "deep fried" but the fish inside was mealy almost pasty in consistency. The side I picked was Mac and cheese. It arrived ice cold. It was returned nice and hot but was nothing more than the Kraft Mac and Cheese you and I could make at home. My husband ordered the prime rib and chicken skillet. His hashbrowns were more like transparent shoestring potatoes swimming in grease. The French fries on both mine and my youngest sons plate tasted as though they had been sitting under a heat lamp for some time. The temperature of the fries were comparable with the temp a heat lamp would transmit as well. Sadly, I have to say that given the choice, I would avoid this Denny's for their dinner fare. I think if you were attending during the breakfast hour it may be a much better experience for you. In wish I had gotten our waitress name ( older white haired gal) she was funny as heck and felt quite badly about my ice cold Mac and cheese. I didn't have the heart to tell her about the other issues. She was too sweet and tried really hard (short of cooking the meal herself for us) to be accommodating.

• Visited April 2014

Maricopa, United States
“Above Average Service”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We arrived in the middle of a breakfast rush. We were seated immediately, and the service throughout our meal was outstanding. The food was EXCELLENT - better than expected.

Visited March 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Predictable Food - Weak Service”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I decided to take breakfast here before hitting the road. I was warmly greeted and seated, though the lobby was very disorganised with arriving and departing guests all together and the staff seemingly unaware of who was who. This caused significant delays.

My waiter came quite quickly and I ordered my drink. This didn't arrive.

When I ordered my food, I added a discounted side plate of ham. This never arrived. When the bill came I had been charged full price for the extra ham. My server referred this to his manager and the price was reduced to what it should have them. No apology was received.

The restaurant was busy, and appeared clean and reasonably well maintained. Staff will constantly busy. There was adequate parking.

Food quality was acceptable, but predictable. Nothing fancy and nothing to write home about. Relatively expensive for what it was.

• Visited April 2014
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Not bad after a long day!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Service and the food was actually pretty good. They changed their menu and we tried a new selection and it was delicious.

Visited December 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Great”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Quite simple for me...Moons over My Hammy. Some Denny's locations just can't get it right, but this one does it right consistently.

Visited November 2013