“Slow service”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #43 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate breakfast there and had a waitress with somewhat of a drifty nature. She took our order and it was the longest we've ever waited for a breakfast at a Cracker Barrel - over 25 minutes. I asked her for two more butters when she finally brought our order and she disappeared for 10 minutes. I had to go to the kitchen. Being a southerner, I thought the grits had sugar in them. They seemed very sweet and I couldn't eat them.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Early morning breakfast; food was ample and tasty; and staff extremely pleasant. Many menu choices make it hard to decide what to order, it was all too tempting.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We don't go to Cracker Barrel all that often, but we chose to have lunch here on the way up to Lake Powell. Cracker Barrel never disappoints. My wife and I shared an order of the trout and that serving was more than enough for both of us. Good food, prompt service, and super friendly waiters will always keep us coming back to Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very friendly. Very cozy. Good country food. Great country gift shop. Actual berries for fruit. Sugar free syrup.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We have been to several of these restaurants in our travels. Have to say this was a pretty standard visit when compared to the others. Staff was friendly, attentive. Food was good. Just what tired travelers need