“Perfect Pizza and Soup”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Thin crispy crust. Gobs of cheese. Fresh veggies. Large selection of toppings. Homemade spicy chicken tortilla soup served with garlic bread. Good house wine and Draft beer . Casual atmosphere. TV for sports. Friendly service. Affordable prices.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Was passing thru Flagstaff and remembered that my home remodeler in Houston told me to stop at Alpine if in Flagstaff (he used to live there).

Friendly down-to-earth place...couldn't decide so I ordered a "special deluxe" small pizza. It was delicious. And much larger than I expected, only finished less than half of it (gave the rest to a street guy who was very appreciative).

Service was great, waiter recommended a terrific Scottish beer. Prices very affordable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We arrived in Flagstaff pretty late on Saturday night of Labor Day Weekend (the town was packed), so we ended up having a late night meal at Alpine Pizza. My partner and I are both vegetatians, so and we ordered a mushroom, basil and green olive pizza. It was incredible! We loved the quaint booths there, too and overall, we were very satisfied with our tasty decision to dine here!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped here for a pizza and really enjoyed the character of the place - wooden décor and rather shabby (in a good way). The pizza was delicious and huge - good value for money!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

WOW this was the worst customer service experience I can remember. I am going to bed hungry and upset. I had been to this place 3 years ago when visiting from out of town, now I moved closer and was excited to return. BOY HAVE THINGS CHANGED. My server was nice but when she delivered a meal not what ordered she insisted the missing ingredients were in there and to find them (I was fine with that so I cut the meal all up looking for the cheese. It was not to be found. The management then acknowledged it was not there but would not give me what I ordered and insisted that I pay for the food I received and did not eat because i cut it all up.

The Manager was the WORST. Churlish, insincere bordering on sarcastic and in general only bent on separating me from my money. I was not even offered to take my incorrect order with me. So I am out the money and hungry and going to bed. Beware this business is in trouble, last time I was there it was packed, this time, on a Friday night, it was almost empty. I am guessing that many others have had terrible customer service as well. I would give them 0 stars if I could