“Cute Brewery with Outdoor Patio”

Beaver Street Brewery
Ranked #14 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Beaver Street Brewery was the first brewery to open in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1994. Since then they have cultivated a unique atmosphere for Flagstaff locals and visitors. The open kitchen creates a fun atmosphere where you can watch your food being made and entertain you on the on nights with a wait. The menu is full of classic American cuisine with a unique twist. We have a separate 21 and over bar - Brews & Cues with the same menu but with a more adult atmosphere and Billiards!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Cute Brewery with Outdoor Patio”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Located just a few blocks from downtwon Flagstaff, this brewery has a nicely shaded, relaxing outdoor patio. Known for it's great wood fired pizzas, that is the best option for ordering. Loved the homemade sangria. I asked for a glass and got a half carafe with fresh berries floating on top. Really tasty and served me 4 glasses. Service is friendly as well. Great place and we will be back.

Libertyville
“The beer was good, the food was not great”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I ordered a salad at a brewery. I suppose that was my first mistake. Eeeew is about all I can say about it. The sweet potato fries were great, though. My husband had no complaints, but the Mongolian beef salad was gross. The beer was great, and for a brewery, I guess that is what matters most. My only constructive comment is that most breweries that I have been to, and I have been to a lot, have a sampler with 2-4oz servings of several of the beers. Our server brought us samples when we asked but would only bring one at a time, so it felt like a hassle to try them all. They made it seem like we were creating work for them when we were there for their main ticket item.

• Visited June 2014
Highland, California
“Good beer, average food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Although there is a lot of food to choose from, it was just average. We split a pizza and a burger. The toppings on the pizza were almost raw and the crust was more of a flatbread. The beer is good. I asked our server about a glass of wine and he said he didn't know anything about wine. Here's an idea: get another person over to our table who does...there were plenty of servers around.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food and beer”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We visit Beaver Street Brewery every time we go to Flag. The food, service, etc are always top notch. Try their side ceasar if you like garlic. Pizzas are really good and the salmon club sandwich...yum

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great late nite snacks”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here around 11pm yesterday (Saturday) and thankfully their kitchen was still open. We always look for the healthy options so we had the pizza chips and French fries :) the drinks were good and our bartender Dillon was awesome.