“Great food and atmosphere”

Beaver Street Brewery
Ranked #14 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Beaver Street Brewery was the first brewery to open in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1994. Since then they have cultivated a unique atmosphere for Flagstaff locals and visitors. The open kitchen creates a fun atmosphere where you can watch your food being made and entertain you on the on nights with a wait. The menu is full of classic American cuisine with a unique twist. We have a separate 21 and over bar - Brews & Cues with the same menu but with a more adult atmosphere and Billiards!
Reviewed May 7, 2014

First place we went to in Flagstaff thanks to great Trip Advisor reviews. We weren't disappointed. The food and the atmosphere was fantastic. What a great welcome to the city. It was relaxing but upbeat. Highly recommend it. Not too expensive either.

There are newer reviews for Beaver Street Brewery

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

After visiting the Grand Canyon, we stayed the night in Flagstaff. The hotel we stayed at was walking distance from this pub. Their IPA was very good, the quinoa salad & Enchanted Forest pizza were excellent. I would defiantly come back again if I ever found myself in Flagstaff again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The Beaver Street Burger (?) was so delicious. Garlic and sun-dried tomatoes mixed in with the ground beef. Beer selection was great.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited in September last year after a recommendation.

We went in and looked at the menu and decided to eat here!

Food was great, especially our starter to share of pizza triangles!

Beer was also good, think it is brewed onsite!

The staff were especially friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome.

Would definitely recommend and I would love to return.

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Arrived in Flagstaff after a long drive from Tombstone, and this place was just what the doctor ordered. The food was delicious, and came out very quickly. Tasted fresh and well made, but the beer...the beer was fantastic.
We ordered a sample of each brew they had on tap, and if I had the time I would've been tempted to try a proper pint of each and every one of them. Each was as delicious as the next, especially the Red Ale. They even sell six packs, which was great.
I just wish this place was in my hometown, rather than 5000 miles on the other side of the world!
Highly recommend.

Been to Beaver Street Brewery? Share your experiences!