“Good Food, Slow Service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaver Street Brewery

Beaver Street Brewery
Ranked #14 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Pub, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Beaver Street Brewery was the first brewery to open in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1994. Since then they have cultivated a unique atmosphere for Flagstaff locals and visitors. The open kitchen creates a fun atmosphere where you can watch your food being made and entertain you on the on nights with a wait. The menu is full of classic American cuisine with a unique twist. We have a separate 21 and over bar - Brews & Cues with the same menu but with a more adult atmosphere and Billiards!
Chicago
“Good Food, Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2008

Me and my Family were in Flagstaff over the Weekend and read the reviews and decided to eat here for lunch. We all ordered soup and salad, with the exception of me and my brother who had sandwiches. The food was great. I highly reccomend the Beaver Street Burger or any of the Salads. Service was slow though. It took almost an hour and a half for our meal , which just included soups, salads and sandwichices. The beer was good too. Maybe it was just an off day, but go there with warning if you are in a hurry as we were.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“not Flagstaff's #1”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2008

I read all of the great reviews. I thought to myself, "this is the place to go in Flagstaff!" There was a long wait (which initially I considered a good sign). We went next door to have a drink. Later we found out that the place next door was hooked to the Brewery and served the EXACT same menu (without the wait). We asked for first available. I didn't realized the Beer Garden had picnic tables to consume my $10 hamburger. The lighting was odd. It made our meal look completely unappetizing and difficult to identify. The service was fair. We had to wait for this and wait for that because the server had "to be paged" for the items we requested (sour cream). So although it is an okay restaurant, and the inside is cute, I wouldn't not list as Flagstaff's number one.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very good food. Terrific...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2008

Very good food. Terrific wood fired pizzas. Great beer. The trouble here is that its typically very crowded and very noisy. I also don't like their policy of refusing to seat people until the entire party shows up. Hey, how about taking reservations.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle
“Great pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2008

Nicely decorated pub with good food. An enjoyable place to spend an evening. Has a beer garden outside if you like. Good food at good prices.

Memphis, TN
“good beer, good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2008

We thought the food and beer were very good. Typical brewpub-type food, but with interesting ingredients. We liked it enough to eat there twice during our 5 night stay in Flagstaff.

Been to Beaver Street Brewery? Share your experiences!