“Awesome pizza and great service!”

Beaver Street Brewery
Ranked #12 of 353 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Beaver Street Brewery was the first brewery to open in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1994. Since then they have cultivated a unique atmosphere for Flagstaff locals and visitors. The open kitchen creates a fun atmosphere where you can watch your food being made and entertain you on the on nights with a wait. The menu is full of classic American cuisine with a unique twist. We have a separate 21 and over bar - Brews & Cues with the same menu but with a more adult atmosphere and Billiards!
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Though we had to wait, the wait was much shorter than originally planned on a busy Saturday night. The special of the night (Whistle Stop White Pizza) was amazing! The side salads were a bit large - it was more of an entree salad size. The prices are not too high given the quality and quantity of the food. It is one of our favorite spots to visit while in Flag.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,471)

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Beer was good, food was ok, the restaurant is very outdated, tables were dirty, even the kids crayons in a cup had leftover food on them, ICK! Service was decent.

Try the Lumberyard Brewery, food is way better.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

we were only in flagstaff 2 nights and both nights we ate here - great staff - very friendly and helpful in the extreme - food lovely and beer great could not recommend it enough

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We've stopped here before and always had delicious food. This last visit on our way home to Albuquerque was no exception. I first ordered the thai salmon patty sandwich and it wasn't to my liking but the server noticed and immediately offered another dish at no charge which solved that problem. The beer was fresh and tasty but my wife's pizza really hit the mark. Thin, crispy crust covered with cheese and pepperonis make me with I had ordered on, too. I'll have to wait till our next visit.

1  Thank Charles C
Reviewed November 7, 2013

While traveling through Flagstaff, my husband and I enjoyed Beaver Street Brewery for it's casual laid back atmosphere and good comfort food. The servers were knowledgeable and friendly. Beaver Street Brewery was a great choice for a cozy, casual evening.