“Look for Kristal”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I visited this restaurant with friends who had eaten here before, from their comments about the food and the portion size, I looked forward to my meal.after being showed to our table we were greeted by our waitress for the night who was called Kristal, a bubbly character with a smile to lighten up the room, the food was delivered and what i thought was for all of us turned out to be mine !!, the quality was of the food superb and the service from Kristal was beyond belief, this place is a must for any pizza lover visiting Flagstaff.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I believe this is one of just a few Oreganos in Arizona. Have been to two others and each is unique. Freindly service, huge portions (watch out) you could split an entree if you are not starving. The desert pizza cookie will send you over the edge.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We got a tip for this restaurant from Donald from Comfort Inn. And great place it is. We bought sandwich and salad, both great. Sandwich itself was more than enough for diner. So we ate the salad for lunch the next day and we could not tell we ordered it previous night. Decided to go back for another salad for diner.
One issue: if you do take-out as we did you will be fine. For dining-in be ready to wait, just depending on the number of people in your group. And wait you should as this place is ABSOLUTELY worth it.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

WOW---no matter what you order you can't compare it to any other Italian Restaurant. From Pizza to Scampi, the taste is unique! Then top it off with the Iron Skillet Cookie!!!! Known at the famous ??????? YUM!!!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was actually at the one in Flagstaff. Heard it was so good. We went there and got pizza...okay, very thin and HUGE and not great tasting. Plus it's WAY overpriced. Barely a step above cardboard. I didn't really like the cookie dessert thing either. Not as good as people make it out to be. I took leftovers home because I couldn't see throwing away half a pizza for what we just paid for it. I put it in the fridge of the hotel, we went out shopping for a bit and came back and the whole room STUNK! YUCK. I will never do that again.

1  Thank Bonnie K