“Fantastic”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We went there for my birthday. I had the all-you can eat noodles with chicken. an wow, did they fullfill that deal. After beeing done they came and gave me a besuci as an birthday treat o the house. with nice icecream on top and for everybody to share!!
It was a well spend evening at this joint and I will definetly go back next time i'm in the area.

• Visited July 2012

• Polish first
La Verne, California
“Large portions and awesome cookie dessert”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Oregano's is a "good-sized" hole-in-the-wall restaurant that is deceptive in appearance because there is outdoor, covered seating in the back. Their parking lot is small and difficult to manuever in especially with a larger vehicle. You're better off parking around the corner. Wait times are long during peak hours. If you see lots of people standing outside the wait can be as long as 45 minutes, Though it's good, I personally prefer to avoid crowds whenever possible. This restaurant happens to be within walking distance of Northern Arizona University's Cline Library. My favorite item is the salads though pizza appears to be very popular (Order their 1/2 size salad unless you're a big eater.) My ultimate favorite is "the cookie" which is freshly baked and served in an iron skillet. My favorite is half and half -- macademia and chocolate chip smothered in vanilla ice cream -- the cookie is large enough to be shared by 2-4 people. I've taken my husband and friends there over the years and it's always a hit. (I was a graduate student at Northern Arizona University and whenever I was stressed out "the cookie" was a wonderful de-stressor -- even "to go"!)

• Visited June 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The Best Italian Food I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Right as we entered, the atmosphere was warm and inviting. The hostess was attentive and made sure we were kept informed about the length of time we would have to wait for a tiable. As it turned out, we were seated almost immediately. It was my wife and I and out three children...very kid friendly. We ordered cheesy, garlic bread and stuffed mushrooms as our appetizers which was plenty for the five of us. The cheesy, garlic bread was warm and toasty, the Portabello mushrooms were stuffed with homemade Italian sausage, diced onions, garlic and tomatoes.
Truly wonderful!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank jack040650
Arizona
“great variety”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

quality food; often long waits so go early ... or late .... nice and cozy atmosphere; I LOVE the big ravioli; near NAU campus

1 Thank Lori S
Galloway, New Jersey
“Manga”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went here based on a recommendation from hotel and glad we did. We had to wait an hour for table but it was worth it, if you like Italian food with a little tang. Everything we ate was good and VERY filling. Two of my favorites were the stuffed portobello mushrooms, which was big enough for a meal and the wedding soup. Even my teenage son was too full to get dessert which doesn't happen often.

1 Thank LouMC66