“Pretty good.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Edmonds, Washington
“Pretty good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here cuz we grabbed a 10% off coupon at the Flagstaff visitor center. They no longer accept them.

Not a huge selection, but was pleasantly surprised. Wasn't too sure with the price being only $8.79 per person, beverage included.

Food was hot, fresh. Soups were good. Not much choice for salads and desserts.

Again, for the price, better than expected.

Escondido, California
“I did come back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

As you can see from my review below posted three months ago, the last time I was here I got my food as "take out." This time my girlfriend and I decided to have a sit-down dining experience. We were at this restaurant on Sunday at around 5:00 p.m. on Presidents' Day weekend. I counted 77 people seated at this establishment. However, it took only about three minutes to get a table. The food was hot and fresh. The service was excellent. Whenever we had an empty plate, the waiter took it off the table for us. China Star Restaurant is not fine dining, but you cannot beat the price. Dinner for two, which included two root beer drinks and tax, came to $19.42. If you are sixty years of age or older, you get an additional ten percent discount. You can easily pig out at this buffet at an affordable price! I will be eating here once again when in the Flagstaff area.

• Visited February 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The place is nice for friends gathering and the food is fine for entrance level of chinese food need improve@!

Visited November 2013
Escondido, California
“I will be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I am glad I found this Chinese restaurant since I occasionally frequent the Flagstaff area. The place looked clean to me. It is a sit-down restaurant, but I was in a hurry and asked if I could take the food "to go." No problem. The friendly staff boxed everything up for me, including the soup and a drink. The price was inexpensive. The food tasted fresh and was appetizing. While this place is not five-star dining, China Star Restaurant is a gem for the price you pay and selection of food you get. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013
“Huge and affordable buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Located near Travelodge Kings House motel this was the only restaurant open. Nice service in broken english, affordable and good food. No beer.

Visited August 2013