“Extreme team building!”
Review of Flagstaff Extreme

Flagstaff Extreme
Ranked #5 of 104 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Prescott, Arizona
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 296 helpful votes
“Extreme team building!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Our business decided to visit Flagstaff Extreme as a team building exercise...and seeing as most of us had NOT exercised in years-we knew it would be a challenge!

Seven of us attempted the course, one dropped out after blue, two had to be rescued and lowered, and four earned black course bracelets! The guides were AWESOME in rescues and AWESOME in talking us through the challenging parts. We were all very proud of our accomplishments, even if plucked from the trees!

Highly recommend a winter visit-the ice and snow made for an even more challenging adventure!

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Love Flagstaff”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

But i don't stay at hotel as our family lives in kingman so we drive there when we
go and visit but if you're a warm blooded person not cold don't go in the winter as it is even
colder than Kingman. But both places if you like small places that are down to earth not over crowded but if you want a mall, spa ectra this isn't the place for you.

Michelle

Visited October 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Such a blast! We took kids and also did the adult courses. The staff is very awesome and helpful and the courses were a blast! Will go again sometime in the near future!

Visited October 2013
Prescott, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great physical and mental challenge...loved it!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My family took me to FLG Extreme for my 50th birthday. The staff is friendly and helpful. The courses are well designed and obviously safety is their #1 priority! We had a great time and plan on returning soon! My only criticism would be that they need a better thought out plan for return visitors. You can only traverse the course from beginning to end. It would be nice if, once you have completed a section, you could return and attempt the next higher sections. I'm not required to ski the bunny hill and work my way through to black diamond every time I go skiing.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dan S
Peoria, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun for the adventurous!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I took my 8yr old and he had a blast! Next time maybe we can take his cousins too. I got to see the safety system in action when he slipped and I have to say it worked great. He didn't even get scared because it doesn't allow you to fall past the level you were on, just kind of hang there and regain your footing. Being allowed to do the course 3 times is wonderful too because we were able to stop, rest, and eat between runs.

Visited November 2013