“Great physical and mental challenge...loved it!”
Review of Flagstaff Extreme

Flagstaff Extreme
Ranked #4 of 104 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Prescott, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great physical and mental challenge...loved it!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My family took me to FLG Extreme for my 50th birthday. The staff is friendly and helpful. The courses are well designed and obviously safety is their #1 priority! We had a great time and plan on returning soon! My only criticism would be that they need a better thought out plan for return visitors. You can only traverse the course from beginning to end. It would be nice if, once you have completed a section, you could return and attempt the next higher sections. I'm not required to ski the bunny hill and work my way through to black diamond every time I go skiing.

1 Thank Dan S

Peoria, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun for the adventurous!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I took my 8yr old and he had a blast! Next time maybe we can take his cousins too. I got to see the safety system in action when he slipped and I have to say it worked great. He didn't even get scared because it doesn't allow you to fall past the level you were on, just kind of hang there and regain your footing. Being allowed to do the course 3 times is wonderful too because we were able to stop, rest, and eat between runs.

1 Thank Val218
Tempe, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sun, Rain or Snow a Great Time”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been wanting to experience this course for some time, so this last weekend I took her for her birthday. To our excitement our first experience at Flagstaff Extreme was in the SNOW! That's right the course did not close and the challenge and views were that much more exciting in the elements! The staff was there to support us the whole way through and where nothing but nice. If you are heading up to Flagstaff and enjoy the outdoors or physical activity this is a must; a true gem of Arizona! Our goal is to come back and do the course in the sun and another time in the rain. What a great time! Thank you Flagstaff Extreme.

Oro Valley, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Last minute excursion, fantastic time.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Looking for something to do we saw a brochure for this and gave it a try, and we were not disappointed. Sign up was smooth and so was the safety instructions. The courses were challenging both physically and mentally. Out of the four of us my daughter was the only one to finish the black course and her prized black course shirt and bragging rights. Plan to bring a large group of teenagers for a team building trip. Thanks for the incouragement you gave my daughter to finish the course. Can't wait to come back.

Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great with a group!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

A few weeks ago we spent an afternoon at Flagstaff Extreme, we have three kids of our own, a foreign exchange student and my daughters college roommate, everyone had a blast! Now let me tell you the really interesting part. My husband and I run an organization for families who have kids with autism. We took 13 families to Flagstaff Extreme that day! This means anxious and excited kids and some nervous parents. The staff was beyond amazing. Since they were aware in advance of our special needs and we passed along all the information we could, they were kind and respectful to our families and very motivational toward our kiddos, doing whatever it took to help our kids succeed. It was beautiful to watch trust being built in such a short period of time! The initial comment they made was, "this is chaos, and we will role with that for now" and they did for only a few minutes and then they turned it around into a safe, organized, controlled and fun event! We host 12-15 events each year and this was definitely one of the favorites!
Katie