“Fun, challenging, beautiful”

and up
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course-Adult Course
Ranked #2 of 112 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I both enjoy challenging experiences and being outdoors; and we really like finding new experiences. Flagstaff Extreme surprised in just how unique and thrilling it was. We were also impressed at how the course offers something for all guests, becoming increasingly challenging as you move along. By the time you get into the red course (the third of four levels), you're high above the ground, to the point where thrill seekers will get their certainly be pleased. But like other reviewers have mentioned, safety is important here; and the staff is constantly monitoring you to ensure your taking the proper precautions before each obstacle. It really is incredibly fun; and there truly is nothing like it in Arizona. Highly recommended.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"three hours"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I love adventure and this TOTALLY delivered!! Progression through the courses may give you the impression that it's not that challenging...continue through the courses, though, and you will experience real thrills. I'm afraid of heights, so it was particularly fun (and scary!). At one point, you're at least 60 feet in the treetops- woohoo! I felt safe in the gear and knew staff were there to keep an eye on me at all times. DO IT!!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I are in our late 50's early 60's. We heard about Flagstaff Extreme from our son, and decided it sounded like something we would like to try. The guides train you in safety rules and test your ability on a sample mini course. Once you get it, you are turned loose to go at your own pace. Guides watch you from the ground and the trees, ready to help if you holler "Guide guide guide! Since you are hooked in with a harness and two clamps at all times, (except when you have to move one at a time ascending or descending the ladders) there is no fear of falling. The best part is the zip-lines that let you fly through the trees like a flying squirrel! Each section of the course gets a bit more challenging as you progress, but after the first hour, you are so exhilarated you want to do more. Give yourself about 3 hours to have an awesome experience!

1  Thank Shery G
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We are over 60, our kids in their 30's -- we had the BEST TIME!! The price is reasonable, safety is number 1, guides are everywhere to check your safety harnesses, train you to safely master the course, and guide you throughout the experience. Nervous anywhere during the course? They send someone to quickly bring you down. Questions about how to maneuver the course? Many guides available for advice. A little bored waiting for others to move from place to place? Guides will toss you a football to add a little adventure in the game. Paul, (I think the owner), was hands-on and very informative and helpful. This was the most fun we've had in ages! Zip lines, cargo nets, rope ladders, etc. You just have to go -- it is so MUCH fun!!!!!

2  Thank DINING2000
See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband, two daughters, and I had SO much fun here, I can't even come up with the words to describe it! Each course had a portion to it that quickly became our favorite. Of course, the zip-lines are incredible and one of the closest things to flying without wings! We always felt safe amidst our fun, too. The mandatory safety briefing prior to entering the course is easy to follow and logical. Thinking of hiring a guide the first time you go? DO IT ... we did! Specifically ask for Maddie. She went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure we had a blast - even took action family pics for us! What an upbeat, professional, lady! Thank you, Maddie!! :))