“Exhilarating at a VERY SLOW pace”
Review of Flagstaff Extreme

and up
Flagstaff Adventure Zipline Course
Ranked #1 of 114 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My kids thoroughly enjoyed the romp through the aerial playground, except for the long periods of waiting. The staff are very attentive to safety, so though your senses are screaming at you that you should not be doing this, at no time to you feel unsafe. We even witnessed one man become stranded in the midst of an obstacle. He had to be "rescued", but at no time was there anything more than a moderate sense of urgency, and the staff were extremely quick and helpful in remedying the situation.

However, the group ahead of us either had more people than had been planned, or the owner does not do a good job of estimating the speed of the groups. My kids had to wait at least five minutes for each obstacle, and at their last obstacle waited for over a half hour. We stayed for two hours, but only accomplished a half of what we paid for. Guess more time needs to be budgeted, but that's what we planned after a consultation over the phone.

Tip, save $3 and bring your own leather gloves.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"own pace"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was such a great time and well worth the cost! It was much more challenging that I thought it would be. There are four courses and it gets harder with each course. You have the ability to do it on your own, which is new and different if you have done any zip line courses in the US. The staff is there to help you however if you need anything! They are friendly and knowledgeable. What a fun thing to do with famly or friends. They have a kids course too if you want to bring your younger children. I would definitely encourage you to buy their gloves and their water and wear clothes that you can put your camera/phone in as we didnt and could have gotten some great shots! I would highly recommend this to anyone, easy to get to, challenging and fun, with a great staff of people! We are definitely doing it again!

1  Thank Kaylene M
Reviewed July 17, 2013

SO MUCH FUN and challenging at the same time. We went up with a group not really knowing what to expect and really had a great time. The staff was so nice and helpful and the price - very reasonable. I have encouraged so many friends to go with couples or families, but would also be great for team building. Plus to buy the shirt at the end because you're one of the "elite" that conquered the "black course" really keeps you motivated.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

What a fun place! The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and reassuring. We started with the easiest course and worked our way to the black course. We laughed, climbed, and jumped and had a great time, even in the rain! I recommend pushing yourself to do all four courses for adults. I would highly recommend as a morning activity when you're in Flag. Thanks for a great time, Flagstaff Extreme!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

From start to finish we had such a good time at Flagstaff Extreme. Booking our reservation on line was easy and simple enough. We ended up having to change our date because my boyfriend ended up having to work on a Sat. When I called, the person I spoke to was friendly and moved our reservation to Friday without even asking why. I was worried they werent going to let us. On the day of, the staff was great. Michele at the front desk even held our dog for us while we used the restrooms. We were so tired and sweaty after doing the course but it was an experience we won't forget! Definttely coming back with friends! The staff was the best all round from the guides to the office people. We are so glad we went!