Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$171
$158
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$174
$161
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$120
$188
$179
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$119
$157
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$180
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$169
$245
$191
All reviewswifi workedwaffleshot breakfastroom was largeroute
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We would stay again anytime! Comfortable beds and sheets were clean and soft same as pillows! Water pressure and temperature was more than accommodating. Great customer service and custom breakfast! Only stayed here one night but we definitely wouldn't mind staying another! :)

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed January 11, 2014

James and Laura made every effort to make me feel welcome. The rooms are clean and comfortable and I would stay there again if I passed through Flaggstaff in the future. I was also lucky enough to get a bowl of Lauras chilli... and a peice of James caramel pie!!Oh, and they gave me a great price as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We were desperate for a place to stay in Flagstaff so we booked a room - same day, sight unseen - through travelnow.com. The Travelnow.com rep assured us that, despite the fact that we were booking same day, the reservation would be in the system at Canyon Inn. When we arrived, a surly woman greeted us, said she didn't have the (prepaid) reservation yet, and asked for my credit card. When i hesitated, she said "then you should cancel your reservation with them (travelnow) and go someplace else". So i did.

Now travelnow is charging me for the reservation, per Canyon Inn's cancellation policy. I feel certain that the woman knew this is the way it would turn out. Travelnow and Canyon Inn have basically worked together to rip me off.

I never did see a room, but i think the other reviews speak to the fact that thus place is a dive. We were glad to get out if there.

All I can say is she was the rudest hotel staff I've ever encountered, i am $80 poorer, and I suspect they pull this stunt regularly.

Don't stay here. Don't book through travelnow! If you end up on the phone with a reservation center when you think you're calling a specific hotel, find out who they are or beware!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank suzibeau
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here a few weeks ago when we broke down outside of town and needed a place to stay in Flagstaff. This place was affordable, super clean, well-maintained, and cozy. And when I say 'cozy', I don't mean small (our room was good-sized), I really do mean cozy. For example, we happened to get there the day the owners were putting up Christmas decorations on all the doors to the rooms. This might sound like a simple thing, but it was a really nice touch, and is part of the reason the Canyon Inn has a more cheerful and well-cared-for feel than anything else you will find for the price.
Our room was extremely clean and had everything you would need- little fridge, microwave, bathtub, tv, etc. It's an older, modest property, so you can't go in expecting luxury, but they take really good care of what they have and the place feels totally comfortable, clean, and safe.
They also have one of the nicest breakfasts of anywhere I've stayed. Most places in this price range have coffee and stale pastries if you are lucky, but the Canyon Inn has biscuits and gravy, yogurt, cereal, hardboiled eggs, etc. (and coffee all day!)
Lastly, what really made our stay so positive was the owners, who were extremely kind and helpful. One of them even gave us a ride to the repair shop to pick up our car! We have encountered a lot of pleasant motel owners while on the road, but this really felt like above and beyond hospitality.
Our experience at the Canyon Inn was so good, I was totally baffled to come on tripadvisor and see the many negative reviews. The complaints seem to mostly be about cleanliness and about customer service, which is the complete opposite of what we saw and the way we were treated; if I had to choose only two words to describe this place, I would say 'clean' and 'kind'.
I would HIGHLY recommend this place if you are in Flagstaff, and if we ever make it back here, it is absolutely where we will stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jubbers
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

The check in process was great. The couple that operate the establishment also live there and they were kind and helpful. The rooms were clean, although the beddings and towel were somewhat dated. The beds were comfortable and the motel was in a quiet location. It is a nice place to stay if you want to find a place that is small and they had a good breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013