Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$123
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$155
$144
$125
$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$95
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$80
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$110
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$146
$139
$133
$128
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$119
$245
$189
All reviewswifi workedwaffleshot breakfastroom was largeroute
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed here for one night en route to New Mexico. On arrival our host Laura was friendly and warm and made us feel right at home. Half an hour into our stay we had a great surprise when Laura took some ice cream and pastries to our room for us after our long drive. Nothing was too much trouble for Laura, she even allowed me use of her own personal phone on more than one occasion to call my aunt in New Mexico who I was struggling to get hold off. In the morning we had a decent choice at breakfast and we felt the need to leave Laura a thank you card for all her efforts. Extremely good value also, clean, tidy and comfortable. Laura's recommendation of Granny's over the road was perfect. Thank you. Julian and Deirdre, Scotland.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2013

On Oct 2, 2013, my niece and I checked in to the Canyon Inn in Flagstaff. My niece asked if it was possible to get 2 receipts. The woman at the counter began complaining instantly. I told her never mind; I would pay and my niece and I would settle between us.( Katie is only 18 yrs old, by the way). The clerk then began to lecture us on the proper way to check in. She kept complaining because the printer was out of ink, and we were causing too much trouble. Then as she was holding the key out, Katie took it. The woman all but screamed, "did you snatch that out of my hand? You snatched that out of my hand!! Did you really snatch that out of my hand?!!" By this time, I had had it with her bad attitude and asked Katie if she would like to go somewhere else. It was already past 9:30 pm and we had driven from California. Katie said, "no, let's just go to our room." So I gave the woman the money and she started to make change--a matter of a couple dollars. Then, she said" I'm not even going to make change. I'll give you the whole $3 back. You probably need it more than I do!!" Then, she walked into the back room shaking her head. This is the worst experience I have EVER had at a motel!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Zona F
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We arrived quite late the first evening we stayed here ,but was accomodated with a great room , couldnt believe the size of it when we walked through the door ,and it was spotlessly clean .
Laura and James are lovely people and very helpfull , we wanted a steak and a beer ,Laura recommended a great place just accross the road called Granny's , it was just the job !!
Breakfast was included in the price , and it was everything that you would want to start the day .
We ended up staying another night here . Highly reccommended . Thanks Laura and James .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

James the helpful guy who runs this place has apparently turned it around from being a bad place to stay in the wrong part of town to being a good value, safe and friendly haven in the middle of town. Rooms are clean and comfortable, there is a Safeway and excellent Barnes and Noble just around the corner, its a fair walk from the train station, but doable. And for the price of US$58 a night for a double, I have no hesitation in recommending it highly.

Room Tip: It struck me as the sort of place where all rooms would be much the same. The photos on the booking sites are accurate, so I don't need to add mine here.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We recently had a reservation at this motel for 2 rooms booked thru booking.com. Upon arrival the woman at the desk (who is the manager no less) said she only had one room. Obviously some mix-up between booking.com and the hotel. She said no other rooms were available for our second reservation. I showed her my confirmation for 2 rooms and she just started hollering it wasn't her fault. When I said we would need to cancel our one room because we had 4 people traveling together she said we would still have to pay for it. I said we would take two rooms at their sister hotel down the road, but she wouldn't compromise. When I said this wasn't right she started pounding her fist on the counter and swearing at us. I kept insisting we shouldn't have to pay for any room since our reservation was screwed up and she went into the back and slammed the door in our face. I didn't leave immediately so she sent out her husband or boyfriend who I guess was going to throw us out. When he seen our two over 6 ft. husbands he asked what the problem was and which one of us was coming over the counter according to his wife. I tried to explain to him our dilemma and she started screaming again and called me a [--]. I said all I wanted was not to be charged for the room. He said we wouldn't and she said we would. When I asked who was the boss since they gave conflicting answers he started yelling and told us to get the [--] off his property. As we walked out the door he also called me an [--].

I sure hope the owner of this motel looks at this website periodically because you need to talk to your staff and maybe get them some anger management help. In the end they did in fact bill our credit card for the room.

Worse experience I've ever had with any kind of management!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends