Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$151
$140
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
$126
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$200
$179
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$189
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
$193
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
La Quinta
All reviewsmini muffinscentral locationnice breakfastoff the highwayshort drivecomfortable roomroutepassword
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Appauling hotel, dirty, nasty smell, very thin walls - could hear everything from the room above, rubbish left in bins, room not cleaned, and bed bugs! Plenty of other better hotels nearby to stay in rather than this one.

Room Tip: Dont choose this hotel, choose another one nearby
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank Carrie0123
abviflagstaffe, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

While I sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations, I strongly refute the allegation of an insect problem at our property. That has never been an issue for us due to the climate here. In any case, the hotel has been upgraded and improved in many ways since your stay with us more than two years ago, and I challenge you to come see how we’ve changed and improved since then. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the wonderful staff at the Flagstaff Inn. My husband and I were doing our annual mini vacation to Flagstaff and decided to try a new hotel. It was clean, the front desk was very friendly and helpful, and even though we didnt eat the food- it smelled delicious! The grounds were clean and the room was VERY clean (not a dust bunny to be found). I asked for a semi-private room and she put us in the back corner. It was perfect for snuggling in until 10 am without interruption. We'll DEFINATELY be staying here again. Thank you

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stacy B
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights. We were travelling on a very limited budget so this motel seemed like our best bet. The room was very clean and the office staff was friendly. It is an old hotel, and isn't really updated - they still have keyed locks on the doors. I would stay there again if I needed a cheap clean room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Receptionist was very friendly, hotel needs a little work. Ok for the night as we were tiered, but nothing special. Breakfast was basic.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Rude nasty front desk person. Wrote my credit card number down in a piece of paper. Asked her what she would do when she was through with it she said : "Throw it away". When I challanged her on that she said she would shred it, but I really don't think she did. Then she asked for my driver license and wrote down the #. What possible reason did she have to do that. She could not tell me. I' m sure the California DMV would be more that happy to give her my demographics should I run out on the bill. The room was ok, no live bugs, just some dead ones in the sink. Getting to my room was like running the gauntlet. Men were standing outside and drinking. Finally realized they were there because they could not smoke in the room. Not a place to bring your daughters, or maybe even your sons.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TeacherMick

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about our hotel. While we do have to collect certain information as required by law and to complete the billing process, I’m very sorry to hear that the desk clerk did not follow our procedures. Fortunately, this incident was more than two years ago, and we have different desk clerks now who are better trained. We’ve also improved maintenance, housekeeping and a variety of other aspects of our property. If you’re visiting the area again, please stop in and see how we’ve changed.

Hotel Manager.