“Okay”

Ranked #60 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hunters, Washington USA
“Okay”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Room was very small, but clean and bed was comfortable. No washcloths were available in the room and only one hand towel. WiFi was great. In room coffee was nice and also coffee in lobby, but no breakfast for guests. Room was quiet and made for a restful night. Bathroom was very small, but adequate.

Room Tip: Our experience was with an upstairs room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Downtown, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Hello Cattlemen,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am glad that you had a restful night, however I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused you by the lack of wash cloth and the insufficient towel and the size of the bathroom. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff on your next stay as they will attend to you promptly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Polish first
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This is the worse hotel i had stood...wet carpet...horrible heater system....bad smell....the person at the lobby isnt nicely....and the 84 dlls rate..ufff i choose econolodge inn..it was cheaper and huge better...

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Kharlos L

Travelers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I visited here and found blood stains on the sheets. So I left. Everything else seemed pretty minor, but besides that they had just redone the parking lot and got mad because we had to park far away and then walk through the fresh tarred parking lot to get to the hotel entrance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MICHEAL A
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My daughter was charged for an extra night she did not reserve because she wasn't careful enough with her financial information on the one night that she did stay here. She diligently went through all the correct channels to protest but the bank took the proprietor's side. Sixty nine dollars is a lot to steal from a young person. They should be ashamed of themselves. Flagstaff is a beautiful town full of nice, inexpensive places to stay -- there is no reason to choose this one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Bets1212
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My mother in law was flown to the Flagstaff Medical Center from Gallup. Because she needed to stay over night, my father in law got my husband and I a room at a local hotel while he stayed with her. While we were checking in the woman at the desk stood against the wall glaring @ us. She spoke only to me & answered my farher's questions to me. When she had to adress him directly she did so with hostility. I am white & my husband is Navajo. We left and went to another hotel where we were treated kindly and with courtosey.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Andrea A
Herne Bay, England
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Nicely placed in downtown Flagstaff with its shops, the motel room was clean and tidy but cramped for two people with 2 Queen beds, a tiny bathroom with a small sink, the tiled shower needed the drain hole cleaning, and the walk-in closet was also very small, not much room for clothing and suitcases. Coffee required for two but were only supplied for one person once a day on the two days we stayed and asking for more coffee and creamer sachets at reception the lady was very curt. Asking for the password for internet access got the same reception, then I couldn't get on to the Hi-Speed Internet at all even when I managed to try various combinations of the passwords she had reluctantly given. The following day our towels were changed but we were only supplied for one person so had to ask the cleaner for another set. Disappointing stay because of the attitude but ideally situated for the town and for visiting places of interest.

Room Tip: Despite being close to the railroad, it's just across the road, not disturbed by the trains or t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Ramah NM
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed here last year on our way to Phoenix. Though very basic and plain, the motel is clean, has free wifi, and a great location downtown. My husband and I spent the evening walking around eating and shopping. Yes, the office smells of curry, but so what? The room smelled fine. We found the proprietor to be friendly and polite. My only problem was the traffic noise, but I'm a light sleeper. Since we only stayed one night it was worth it.

• Stayed September 2013