“I heart 5 guys”

Description: only opened in 2012
Hollis, Oklahoma
“I heart 5 guys”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've never had a bad meal at 5 guys. Burgers are great and the fries are simply wonderful. Very friendly staff here and the service was prompt. Restaurant was very clean. I highly recommend.

• Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
“Good hamburgers”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

One of the best hamburgers i have had. You get to watch them cook it infront of you to. Their menu is very scatter brained and it is kind of clustered inside but well worth the burgers

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Yummy Burgers”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Tried this burger restaurant for the first time this week. You order your burger at the counter and they call your number . They offer a great variety of delicious toppings. The fries are fresh and delicious !! The staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean.. My only disappointment was their were no milkshakes, other then that , my family will be dining here on our next visit !!!

• Visited August 2013
Massachusetts
“Didn't See What The Hype Was All About”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've heard a lot about Five Guys Burgers. And inside the restaurant there is signage displaying all kinds of accolades for Five Guys Burgers. I wasn't that impressed. My hamburger was good, but it wasn't to die for. The only "selling" point was the amount of fries you got for your order. They give you a tall paper cup full of fries, and then dump the rest of the basket into your bag. Wife was upset my daughter talked her into eating there.

Visited July 2013
Canton, Texas
“Best burger I've ever had!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I'm 48 years old and have eaten my fair share of burgers, but this one was the best I've ever eaten - hands down. The flavor of the meat was incredible and mixed perfectly with the wonderful, melty cheese. I don't have a Five Guys near me, but I'll be seeking them out on future trips!

• Visited June 2013