Pizzicletta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The service was good and all the pasta was amazing. You can tell it was made fresh that dat. The decent prices for the amount of food they give you and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

It was delicious! The real Italian wood burning pizza oven with authentic basic ingrediants. The local beer offered was very good and they had sparkling water on tap! Good prices. The waitress was excellent. It was fun to watch your pizza being made and it was fast. My husband is Italian and he enjoyed the feeling of being back home. Well done! Want to open one in Charlottesville with us?

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Had a meal here with friends. Food was good, a bit on the pricey side; atmosphere definitely "Flagstaff-esque". Paid the bill with a credit card and left 18% tip which apparently was not satisfactory for our waiter -- when I got my credit card statement, he had padded his tip by $5. I will NEVER return here.

4  Thank Dustypug
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am a vegan, but my friends are not. I was looking for a place that had food we could all eat. Pizzicletta had something for everyone. I had the marinara pizza. It was amazing! It really only took about 2 minutes to cook thanks to their brick oven. It's a small place, and has family style seating (one long table). We got ours to go. We all raved about it, and we're a hard group to please!!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had never heard of this place. We found via Trip Advisor and was PERFECT. Food quality was fresh and authentic. Every aspect of food, dining accoutrements, service was deliberate. You could tell the owner had a hand and thought in everything! Example, the olive oil was amazing; you could taste to grass mats used for fresh pressing. Who puts Balsamic Vinegar on Gelato....they did with surprising success! My teenagers LOVED the place AND the food. It's very small inside so be prepared for a wait, but Totally worth it!!! You get to see the "special" crafted oven and all you food prepared right there. Just go! You won't regret it

Been to Pizzicletta? Share your experiences!