“Great place to stay close to NAU!”

The L Motel Flagstaff
Ranked #42 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I stayed at the Rodeway Inn Near NAU for a week in February because I was working with a colleague at NAU. The hotel is minutes walking from the north part of campus (where I was spending most of my time). There was a Safeway about 15 minutes walk down the street and a gas station with a market directly across the street. Room included small refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, and HUGE TV. Great room for the price. Everything was clean. Would stay there again if I visit NAU.

Room Tip: Maybe get one a little farther from street if you want less noise?
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank KLJdolphin
There are newer reviews for The L Motel Flagstaff

Reviewed March 4, 2012

an old style one story motel, can park right in front of the room. Very basic. Since it's so old hard to keep as clean as a modular bath for instance. Beds were ok, bedding clean. New flat screen tv. Wall gas heater ticked all night. Mini fridge was not clean and smelled. Continental breakfast ok.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank longfam
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My son and I stayed here one night for a travel layover in Flagstaff. Vick, the manager, was very friendly, and even took my son to the Amtrak station for a 5:40 am train and had his driver take me to the airport. The room was fine with a big comfortable mattress, and a computer in the lobby for customer use. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank JimRedd
Reviewed February 23, 2012

The rates are sweet, clean rooms and they are refinished. Management is very wonderful! I will be staying again when I make it up to Flag. I highly recommend them. Very close to downtown too! You won’t regret it. My daughter and I loved it.

Room Tip: I love room 110
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jenny33331323
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Clean, warm, very comfortable beds, fast and reliable internet (good for streaming videos), friendly staff, very inexpensive, great location. What a great find!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Deserttraveler92004
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I seldom write reviews however I do read them, so I felt encouraged to write about my experience with Rodeway Inn on Milton Rd. What drew me to stay at Rodeway was the price ($27.00) and by far this was the cheapest motel room I have ever stayed at. This isn’t a bad thing! The room was for one night for my wife and me for a weekend getaway. The motel is older however kept up nicely and the staff was very nice and helpful. The room we stayed was remodeled, had one queen bed that seemed to be newer with updated bedding and the room was pretty small but comfortable. The gas heater kept us nice and warm. I would stay there again for a night or two however more than that I would go to a larger chain corporate hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Timothy T
Reviewed January 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed 5 nights at the Rodeway Inn near NAU.
The motel is within walking distance of the downtown area and is just across the street from NAU. The motel is genuine old Route 66 style and the rooms are charming. We enjoyed the updates of a wide screen TV and the Wi-Fi worked wonderfully. A friend of mine who stayed there was able to stream a movie. The motel is in a picturesque neighborhood and right out the door is a lovely view of the peaks. Another plus is that the motel is two doors down from Mike and Rhonda's "The Place", the best breakfast and lunch diner in Flagstaff.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business