The L Motel Flagstaff
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$154
$144
$137
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortInn
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$198
$159
Hampton.com
$174
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$162
$127
Orbitz.com
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
All reviewsfamily roomfree wifimini fridgegrand canyonratesflag
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I was moving and needed a place to stay for the night. I found this Motel in flagstaff. The owners were really nice and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed for our stay. I feel that they went out of there way to make my stay very pleasent. It does have small older rooms, but the staff made up for it in others ways. When im back in Flagstaff i will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Greg R
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed for 4 days as part of a road trip. The room was very comfortable and the staff was so friendly. They gave advise on places to check out while we were in town and even helped clean the snow off our car! I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank themrsreeves
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Small rooms, but clean and comfortable - and with refrigerators! Walking distance to NAU and historic downtown, including breweries. The owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. I stayed here nights before and after a backpacking trip and when I was given a smaller room my second stay, he was very sweetly apologetic and offered to move me to a larger one again. If you're trying to make a decision about which anonymous hotel to stay at, this one deserves your business.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Melly J
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I don't often do a review, but this motel is worth mentioning. Location is convenient, the price very good for what you are getting. If you expect to be pampered, head to a Marriott. The motel is a older variety, but the owners are trying to spruce things up. The friendly, helpful service was amazing. It offers continental breakfast, all nonsmoking rooms, and a 'real' computer in the office.
I will be back. Remember, there are two Rodeway Inns in Flagstaff, don't mix them up!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank landcruiser71
Reviewed October 17, 2011

This small hotel surprised my wife and I. It was clean, smelled good and had a huge bathroom with tile.
The owners bent over backwards to make our stay very comfortable.
With students going to University across the road, we will be back and stay again.
Bargain prices round out a great deal.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple