Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$151
$140
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
$126
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$189
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$200
$179
$193
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
1,621 results
All reviewsgrand canyonroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastfirst floornice staywould stay here againtrain noisecerealtargetnaumicrowavesnowfreewaywalmart
Reviewed December 7, 2013

One of the loveliest hotels we've stayed in. Room was very clean and linens in excellent condition. Breakfast was included and had an awesome continental breakfast with fresh fruit and muffins. Not just cereal as with some hotels. Our kids loved that. Has a large fireplace in the lobby. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: As always, stay away from the parking area or street side.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Fairfield_Flagstaff, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Hello Pam B:

We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel, the Fairfield Inn Marriott Flagstaff. We look forward to your next visit to our area.

Fairfield Inn Marriott - Flagstaff

Reviewed November 22, 2013

As a Marriott Platinum member, I've stayed a lot of nights in Marriott properties of all types. I have to say that this is probably the best Fairfield Inn that I've ever stayed at. The hotel and our room was very clean and well appointed. The hotel staff was very friendly and attentive, especially at breakfast, which was included with the room. Even the television service was excellent with new flat screen TVs and dozens of channels to choose from. I would highly recommend the Fairfield Inn in Flagstaff.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield_Flagstaff, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Greetings David Y,

Thank you VERY much for your kind remarks regarding your stay with us! We appreciate your continued loyalty towards Marriott Rewards. Please do think of us again for your travels to beautiful Flagstaff!

(928)773-1300 ext 780

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a good place to stay for a good night's rest with free breakfast. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Our room was on the first floor and faced the pool area, which was nice because we had hiked during the day and wanted to use the hot tub that afternoon. Luckily it was working. If you don't want a room with a door that opens into the outside, ask for one on the upper floors.

Front desk staff were polite but did not seem to know what was going on with some of the workings of the hotel. For example, they offer free WiFi but I could not get logged on. They told me to wait 30 minutes. Three hours later, no luck. They told me that there was a lot of "traffic" on the internet. I tried early Sunday morning, still no luck. I went to the front desk and the woman there tried to help me but could not figure out what was wrong. She said that she didn't know who could help me. She did credit my bill 10%.

When we asked if the hot tub was working another woman at the front desk said that it was out of service the day before and they had maintenance in but she did not know if it was working. She told me to go outside and look to see if it's covered, if it's not then it working. I thought that was tacky to tell me to check it out.

Breakfast was included and had lots of choices, even soy milk. There were so many people there that weekend and they kept the offerings well-stocked.

Room Tip: Upper floors have rooms that open onto the inner hallways. Lower floor opens out into the courtyard or parking lot.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield_Flagstaff, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Hello Speech529,

Thank you very much for providing feedback regarding your visit. I do apologize for the technical difficulties experienced with our wireless internet service. I appreciate the remarks from your stay, as I use them as learning tools for our entire staff. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were very nicely appointed for the price point. First and second floors are outside entry, while the third floor has interior hallway, good consideration when it's winter. I was able to checkin at noon with my rewards status. Front desk very helpful with restaurant recommendations. Breakfast nook was decent food and variety but a bit crowded.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Travis S

Dear Travis S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such kind words regarding your visit. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and the opportunity serving you. Please do think of us again in any return visits to beautiful Flagstaff.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed one night in Flagstaff on our way to the Grand Canyon and were very pleased with this Fairfield Inn. The room was nothing special, but it was clean and everything was in good working order. The free breakfast was quite good, and there was a nice selection of fruit and snacks available at the front desk. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If our travel plans ever include this area again, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield_Flagstaff, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Greetings Richard B!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your visit. I am glad the comfort of the room was to your liking. One of our core promises is to always provide you a room that's clean, fresh, and reflects the highest quality standards. We am very thankful that you gave us a chance on your visit to the Grand Canyon. Thank you again for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to beautiful Flagstaff.

Flagstaff, Arizona 86001