“The best!”
Review of Conifer House Inn

Conifer House Inn
“The best!”
Reviewed December 18, 2005

This place is great...you will not find a better bed and breakfast anywhere!!! Our room was beautiful, breakfast was great, and we still talk about the fabulous jacuzzi tub! The innkeeper is great too!

• Stayed January 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed December 7, 2005

My husband and I stayed in the Ponderosa room at the Conifer House for our honeymoon. Let me tell you, it was the perfect place for us! Lauren was so welcoming and her breakfasts are outstanding! The room was perfectly clean and the homemade soap was fabulous! The view of the San Francisco Peaks out of the window was a view that will remain in my memory the rest of my life. I truly can't say enough about this place. It was one of the best experiences of my life :)

• Stayed May 2003
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Buffalo
Reviewed September 17, 2005

Conifer House B&B is a newer B&B where everything is centered around making your stay comfortable and relaxing. The rooms are all good sized, nicely decorated with outstanding bathrooms. All the possible ammenities had been thought of down to bath oil for the jacuzzi, matches for the candles, robes, etc. The dining room and game room were also perfect for guests to visit with each other or just hang out. Access to a computer and fridge were very helpful for us. Breakfasts each morning were very innovative. We were there during the Route 66 Festival and Lauren incorporated a diner theme breakfast with shakes (fruit smoothies) and pigs in blankets (pancakes wrapped around sausage). Both days we did not need to eat lunch because of the generous breakfast at Conifer House. The B&B is in a very quiet neighborhood and has nice patios and seating to enjoy the beautiful yard. Lauren is a very attentive hostess who really works hard to ensure her guests have a wonderful experience at her B&B. We would highly recommend this B&B to everyone!

• Stayed September 2005
3 Thank boguk
Reviewed September 16, 2004

Accomodations at Conifer House are outstanding. We had a small family reunion there in July and rented all four rooms. Our first problem was deciding who got which rooms--they are all wonderfully comfortable and tastefully decorated. All meals were not only "looked" delicious (my 82 year-old dad took pictures!), but they tasted even better. Lauren is a gracious hostess, visible only when needed. We all agreed to return to Conifer House whenever we can.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 29, 2003

My husband and I stayed here about a year ago. It was our first Bed and Breakfast experience and let me tell you, we are spoiled now. I always search out B and B's before I even consider a hotel. Lauren and her husband have done a wonderful job. You feel welcome from the time you step in the courtyard until the time you have to say good bye. The breakfasts were wonderful, the rooms were beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing weekend. We especially enjoyed the whirlpool bath tub and fireplace. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quiet, relaxing weekend.

• Stayed October 2002