Black Bart's RV Park
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
$126
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$189
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$186
$179
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$183
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
GardenInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
All reviewsmusical reviewsinging wait staffwater pressure isbartshookupslaundry
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Awesome martini, nice people, great biscuits, good steaks. Wait staff sing show tunes, not really my thing but we enjoyed it. Looks like big bus groups go here so you might need to wait. That is all I need to write

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Suesmcd
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife and I recently spent 9 nights at Black Barts RV Park. It is conviently located off of the I40 freeway and Butler Ave in Flagstaff Arizona. It is a little noisy as it is next to the truck parking lot for the Little America Hotel and close to the railroad tracks however the noise level is acceptable and at no time were we annoyed by the noise. It definately needs some updating but the price is reasonable. Currently $27.95 per night or $26.75 per night for seniors and AAA members. They have a restaurant on the property with singing wait staff we did not go to the restaurant but there were lots of cars parked there and a couple of nights bus loads of people came to the restaurant so I ssume it is a nice place to eat. I was told they had wifi but we could never get on line, there is a McDonalds just up the road so we went there every mornig had something to drink and got online there. The employees in the office were polite and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GarryC653
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We spent 3 nights last summer at Black Bart's.  We selected the park because we were taking an RV out for the first time and did not want to be away from civilization.
The park does provide convenient access to I40 and it is inexpensive.  Other than that, I did not find it to have much going for it.
There seem to be a large number of permanent residents.
The park did not have much shade and the spaces were not very level.  The first space we were given had a large dip through it.
There are restrooms and a laundry room, both of which were in need of major attention.
The steakhouse offers a good steak, but the price is steep, especially when you take in your surroundings.
When all was said and done, the park met our basic needs, a location convenient to stores, etc as we got to know the RV but our driveway would have been a better value, even after the fine we would have received from the HOA.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MSMNthedesert
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We spent a week here in September 2011. The park was not full so we didn't feel cramped like we do at many parks. We didn't use the showers or laundry so I can't speak to that. However, the Woodall's stated that this park had wifi. Well, I could NEVER find it. I even went and stood under the hub with my ipad....still nothing. When I went in to mention it to the lady in the office, she didn't know what to tell me and said that they didn't even have a computer in the office...so she didn't know whether the wifi worked or not.
II would stay here again since it is cheaper than most other RV parks in Flagstaff....but just be aware there is no wifi!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mnmwillis
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Septic fumes surround you as you key the code to unlock the bathroom. When you enter you discover that you gained entrance into the back door of the steakhouse restrooms. Closet type door with no lock reveils 2 filthy (clumps of hair & dirt) shower stalls with a shared dressing area (also full of hair & dirt). I wouldn't enter let alone take a shower.

• Stayed: April 2012