Motel 6 Flagstaff East - Lucky Lane
Ranked #55 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed May 18, 2013

While the staff at this Motel 6 on Lucky Lane were very nice and quite helpful, and the room was clean - the property is old and run-down. It is four stories, and the elevator is small - two people and suitcases is all that will fit. There was barf by the second floor stairs that stayed for over 24 hours!

If you have to stay in that area, the very close Motel 6 on Butler is a better choice. Best of all is the one by the I-17/I-40 intersection, though you will pay more.

It's worth it.

Room Tip: It's between the railroad tracks and I-40... hard to avoid in Flagstaff.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Room was ok for the price. If your on a budget and you just need a bed this is were to stay the shower doesn't have a lit of pressure no soap or wash cloths in the room.but for $30 what can you expect the hotel is very difficult to find if you don't know the area

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Rooms a little 'dirty but staff very helpful. they helped out to arrange all the details of our next destinations. If your looking for accommadations in a budget price-range, this is a good option. recomended it if u wanna save some money and have a shelter for the night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our company normally does business with the Super 8 east of here, but after being burned on a reservation, this was our other option. I got the "last room in town," but darn it, they did their best, and I had a place to stay, when Super 8 couldn't have cared less about a great customer that books 4-5 rooms a night, every night. I'm requesting this motel from now on. They're staff is very accommodating, the location is better, the railroad noise is minimal (you have to listen for it to notice it), and it's next to a Wal-mart, Cracker Barrel, Outback, and a few other good places to eat. There are 3 Motel 6's right next to each other here, so if this one is a bit old, the other two are a bit newer. These are good people. They've earned my respect, they took me in when there was no place else to turn after Super 8 sold my reservation right out from under me to the guy in front of me. Never again will I stay in the east end Super 8, Motel 6 has my business from now on!

Room Tip: Good, relatively quiet location in Flagstaff. Flag has some very expensive rooms in town, and they c...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Things are worn, it's tue, but not lacking in maintenance, and not dirty. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the price is the best in town! If your looking for accommadations in a budget price-range, this is a good option.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CGGlobeTrekkers
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I recently fell homeless and was forced to take one of the cheapest in flag. Filthy dirty, mold, bed bugs I got eaten alive. It had not been cleaned before i arrived. I had to buy my own mattress topper the bed felt like rocks, the blanket like cardboard so i didn't use it. I never let my feet touch the carpet. working heat you can't hear the noise of the train. i was asked to leave early because they heard me tell another customer about the infestation. the clerks are brainless and sound like they are pulling the rates out of a hat. poorly trained

Room Tip: look at your room before you book, and check for bed bugs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This motel 6 really isn't the nicest but it was the cheapest for weekly rates. I stayed here when I first moved to flagstaff while looking for an apartment. The main reason I liked this place was that they allowed my two cats with no problem. The outside of the place is pretty rough and the area seems pretty rough as well. My room was clean though the bathroom was a little rundown. I mean I didn't except much since I was only paying like 25 a day. They front desk girls were very nice and helpful they lent me a vacuum so I could vacuum all the cat litter my cats threw on the floor. There were no roaches just a lot of little grey grasshoppers outside that jump at you when you walk. I noticed a lot of people live there permanently but they didn't bother.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo