Motel 6 Flagstaff East - Lucky Lane
  • Pool
All reviewslocation is greattelevisionpropertieswalmarthousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Room was ok for the price. If your on a budget and you just need a bed this is were to stay the shower doesn't have a lit of pressure no soap or wash cloths in the room.but for $30 what can you expect the hotel is very difficult to find if you don't know the area

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Rooms a little 'dirty but staff very helpful. they helped out to arrange all the details of our next destinations. If your looking for accommadations in a budget price-range, this is a good option. recomended it if u wanna save some money and have a shelter for the night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our company normally does business with the Super 8 east of here, but after being burned on a reservation, this was our other option. I got the "last room in town," but darn it, they did their best, and I had a place to stay, when Super 8 couldn't have cared less about a great customer that books 4-5 rooms a night, every night. I'm requesting this motel from now on. They're staff is very accommodating, the location is better, the railroad noise is minimal (you have to listen for it to notice it), and it's next to a Wal-mart, Cracker Barrel, Outback, and a few other good places to eat. There are 3 Motel 6's right next to each other here, so if this one is a bit old, the other two are a bit newer. These are good people. They've earned my respect, they took me in when there was no place else to turn after Super 8 sold my reservation right out from under me to the guy in front of me. Never again will I stay in the east end Super 8, Motel 6 has my business from now on!

Room Tip: Good, relatively quiet location in Flagstaff. Flag has some very expensive rooms in town, and they can be sold out pretty fast, so having never been burned at a Motel 6 in 30 years of life on the road, these guys are always safe and reliable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Things are worn, it's tue, but not lacking in maintenance, and not dirty. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the price is the best in town! If your looking for accommadations in a budget price-range, this is a good option.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CGGlobeTrekkers
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I recently fell homeless and was forced to take one of the cheapest in flag. Filthy dirty, mold, bed bugs I got eaten alive. It had not been cleaned before i arrived. I had to buy my own mattress topper the bed felt like rocks, the blanket like cardboard so i didn't use it. I never let my feet touch the carpet. working heat you can't hear the noise of the train. i was asked to leave early because they heard me tell another customer about the infestation. the clerks are brainless and sound like they are pulling the rates out of a hat. poorly trained

Room Tip: look at your room before you book, and check for bed bugs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo