Motel 6 Flagstaff East - Lucky Lane
$149
Hampton.com
$148
$140
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$167
Doubletree.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
$120
$211
$169
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$163
$135
$95
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
La Quinta
All reviewslocation is greattelevisionpropertieswalmarthousekeeping
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Things are worn, it's tue, but not lacking in maintenance, and not dirty. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the price is the best in town! If your looking for accommadations in a budget price-range, this is a good option.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CGGlobeTrekkers
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I recently fell homeless and was forced to take one of the cheapest in flag. Filthy dirty, mold, bed bugs I got eaten alive. It had not been cleaned before i arrived. I had to buy my own mattress topper the bed felt like rocks, the blanket like cardboard so i didn't use it. I never let my feet touch the carpet. working heat you can't hear the noise of the train. i was asked to leave early because they heard me tell another customer about the infestation. the clerks are brainless and sound like they are pulling the rates out of a hat. poorly trained

Room Tip: look at your room before you book, and check for bed bugs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This motel 6 really isn't the nicest but it was the cheapest for weekly rates. I stayed here when I first moved to flagstaff while looking for an apartment. The main reason I liked this place was that they allowed my two cats with no problem. The outside of the place is pretty rough and the area seems pretty rough as well. My room was clean though the bathroom was a little rundown. I mean I didn't except much since I was only paying like 25 a day. They front desk girls were very nice and helpful they lent me a vacuum so I could vacuum all the cat litter my cats threw on the floor. There were no roaches just a lot of little grey grasshoppers outside that jump at you when you walk. I noticed a lot of people live there permanently but they didn't bother.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Monicabar87
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I had a misfortune of booking in this stupid motel.. i would rather stay in my car then in this THING. It was so smelly as if horses were living in it. The bathtub was bought from a junk yard.. VVV disappointed in their hygeine and cleanliness. They should really close and renovate the thing, which they r calling a motel..GROSS... SHAME ON THE ARIZONA TOURISM DEPARTMENT 4 not keeping it only 4 animals...

Room Tip: Don't enter in this motel, stay in your car!!!!!! or footpath
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Saima Z
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Even Tom Boudett would not stay here. I am not picky about a place to stay and have used Motel 6 quite frequently. In fact I usually stay at the Motel 6 on Butler Ave (right around the corner), however they did not have a ground floor outside facing room available, so I stayed here.
Two words describe this property--FILTHY and RUNDOWN. The rooms need a complete makeover to fix, clean, repaint, recarpet and repair everything. The other reviewers are right about the rooms being filthy. I can honestly say I have not stayed in a dirtyier room, and I am 64 years old and traveled quite a bit.
You can tell this is simply an income generator in the chain, and they are content to let it run itself into the ground.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo