“Good inexpensive hotel”

Motel 6 Flagstaff West-Woodland Village
Ranked #54 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Looking for a bare essential, but clean & modern hotel this is it. The location is great & the customer service was good as well. It's a dog friendly hotel so we will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank J G

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was a great experience. We had made a room request online when we made the reservation, and it was honored. The check in was great, with friendly staff. The room was very clean and well kept. This hotel was in a great neighborhood where I took my dog for a walk. I felt very safe. There is a grocery store right across the street, where I picked up breakfast for my husband and I. Check out was very easy. I will DEFINATELY stay there again.

Room Tip: No fittness center or restaruant. As to the rooms, I would say all are good. We liked our 3rd floor...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LisaandWayne828
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have stayed here many times before, but this time was the Best!

Maybe it was the weather...mid-70's with light showers! We have been here for Deep snow, heavy fog, thunders storms and HOT weather! The ice machines were up and running unlike our last time here. Pool was deserted due to the weather. Seemed less crowded then last summer.

Our usual rooms were occupied by long term guest, so the front desk got us a satisfactory first floor room on the front side of the building...which is the quiet side. Room was clean and comfortable as was the AC. No clock, coffee maker or shampoo but were knew that coming in. Close to several dining options. Discovered Teppan Fuji up the street and were very pleased! Will return!

A great value considering it was the summer season!

Room Tip: Rooms in the front or north side of the building are quiet. Rooms in Back are close to the freeway!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank William P
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The service @ the front desk saved this stay. I'd reserved my room in advance--top level away from elevators, ice machines, and a MUST a smoke free room. This room was a dorm style experience, bare, NO amenities not even I clock. Not an issue as it was clean but the air control was a major issue. The room smelled musty designated smoke free. However, the only way to filter air through the room was to turn on the AC--the smoke still filtered into the room. Smoking is isolated to certain rooms but that does not stop customers from smoking on the balconies having smoke flow through the rooms. Dogs are permitted, one man exited his room with four on leashes. The staff best I've encountered in my years of writing for Trip Advisor. The front manager, Cleveland, knows all about Customer Satisfaction. While waiting in line he addressed every request, answering sold out with integrity, kindness and authenticity (add a smile too). He went over and above for each and every person who entered and afforded me a cup of hot water for tea. The woman in the am was equally friendly, helpful and knew her job as well. I

Room Tip: Unsure any tip would suffice it depends on each person's requests.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank lyfeworksjkl
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We made a really long trip and we decide to stay in this motel for 2 nights everything was going great after the next morning when we left at 9 am and we came to the room at 7 pm the staff members put our stuff on the street were anyone could see them and they told us that we did not reserve for a 2 night stay... We felt humiliated because all the people was looking at us also we found out that they steal a bracelet and a marriage ring ... I WOULD NEVEER COME TO THIS PLACE AGAIN its horrible service

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Bebesita22
Reviewed July 31, 2013

First let me say that the front desk staff were all professional and incredibly nice, the rooms, not so great. The first room we got, although recently remodeled was not very clean, and there was hair in one of the beds. I called the front desk , and was immediately placed in a different room. It smelled like onions, but was much cleaner. I think because of the way the staff handled my complaint I would return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Sometimes you just want an inexpensive hotel with clean sheets. This is one of those hotels. Don't expect luxury.

We didn't spend much time in our room.

I accidentally clicked "fitness center." There is none. There is a pool that they were manually adding chemicals (not a good sign).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family