“Wonderful breakfast and service”

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 350 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a casual dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Although it may not look like much from the outside, the Northern Pines Restaurant is definitely the way to start your day in Flagstaff. The food is hearty, fresh and perfectly cooked. Big American breakfast, so go hungry or perhaps share. The service was one of the best that I've experienced anywhere. The young woman who waited on us was amazing. Two members of our party, visiting from Belgium and Spain, had many special requests...and the waitress accommodated easily and without missing a beat. This restaurant is a shining example of the best of American hospitality - and the American breakfast!

Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your valuable feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It's our hope that we will see you again in the future! In the meantime, please feel free to direct any questions, comments, or concerns to me. I'd love to help!

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had just both spent an exhausting day moving our daughters to college. We were hungry and tired. It was so good to read the fantastic reviews and find that all the good info was so right-on!

Dear customer,

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback! Thanks for such a great review.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It's definitely our hope that next time you're in town -- visiting your daughters at NAU, perhaps! -- you will return to share a second meal with us.

Until then, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly for further assistance. I'd love to help!

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with good food, drinks and "sweet" service. Don't think it's a motel restaurant. Stop in you'll enjoy it.

Dear customer,

Thank you for this TripAdvisor review! We are grateful for your feedback.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Greeted and seated promptly. Drinks were good as well as the coffee. Loved the Onion soup, fresh veggies, and the two types of mashed potatoes (garlic and green chili). All steaks were perfectly cooked, we had rib-eye, NY and T-bone! Yummy! Wish I lived closer would be here at least every other week. The brownie ice cream dessert was also fantastic!

Reasonably priced. Bad part was there are a lot of sides to only choose two.

Dear customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review! Thank you for your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, including our rib-eye, T-bone, and NY. We're so glad to know you'd return if you lived closer -- and, despite the distance, we hope you do if you find yourself in Flagstaff again. In the meantime, please feel free to direct any questions, comments, or concerns to me. I'd love to help!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great gluten free breakfast menu and made special accommodations to make sure my food didn't touch gluten contaminated surfaces. Waitress carina was super friendly and owner Trish came to table to talk to us about food preparation to make sure I was comfortable that I would not get sick. Fantastic service.

Dear customer,

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We are glad to have helped with your gluten-free request! It was truly no problem at all. We hope to see you again in the future, but in the meantime, please feel free to direct any questions, comments, or concerns to me, as I'd love to help!