“Great Food and Better Service”

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 339 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a fine dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Great Food and Better Service”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I ate dinner at Northern Pines because it was close to my hotel and easy to get to from the highway. I'm glad I did! I was warmly greeted the minute I walked in and shown to a table. The atmosphere is casual with a slightly rustic feel. I had a sirloin steak that was out of this world. One of the best steaks I've had and a great value. The service was outstanding. My dinner was so good I went back the next morning for breakfast. The menu selection is great and reasonably priced. I had a breakfast burrito that could've fed 2! I definitely recommend eating at Northern Pines

Visited June 2014
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear customer,

Thank you for writing such an outstanding review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your initial experience with us so much as to warrant your returning for breakfast! That's great. We're excited to know you loved your sirloin and the breakfast burrito (which is, we agree, quite large).

We definitely hope to see you again in the future! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns, as I'd love to help. Also, because you're local, look us up on Facebook and "like" our page for regular updates regarding our weekly specials and other promotional offers!

Again, thanks for the review!

Maricopa, Arizona
“GREAT HOT BREAKFAST”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I were on a road trip checking the Internet for a place for breakfast. We drove right by it as The Northern Pines is located in a Motel next to a gas station. No problem as we turned around.

The menu didn't list what I wanted--an bacon/swiss cheese omellette. HOWEVER they were able to make it for me. AND our selections were served on a HOT PLATE. That really makes a difference if you like your meal to remain hot! :) My wife ordered two eggs with bacon + reported that the coffee was really great!

When we are in the area again, we will revisit the Northern Pines!

Visited June 2014
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate your great feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We're always happy to accommodate customers when possible -- and we're happy to hear that you got your coveted bacon and Swiss cheese omelet! That sounds so good, we may have to add it to our menu!

We definitely hope to see you and your wife again in the future! Until then, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know directly! I'd love to help.

chicago
“Worth a stop on your way to the Grand Canyon”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We did an internet search while driving and came upon this place. Yelp had really favorable reviews and we stopped. It's right in front of a hotel and looks like any other restaurant. But the food is so delicious. Try their pancakes.....sooooo good. I highly recommend the steak and eggs, and adding pancakes and French toast. Too much food, but all worth a taste. Our group had lunch and breakfast and everyone raved about the food. The serving staff are very attentive and cordial. Very pleased with this visit.

• Visited June 2014
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review! We appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you decided to give us a try, and ended up having a positive experience with us! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff, as I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear back from you.

We definitely hope to see you (and your group!) again in the future, should you be in the Flagstaff area again! Until then, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly -- I'd love to help!

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Excellent Choice!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The Northern Pines has consistently offered excellent service, incredible food and a warm atmosphere to its guests. I am impressed by the skills of the staff and management (Steve, Crystal and Sheena are a few that come to mind), even during their busiest times they are attentive and caring towards their customers. Keep up the wonderful work, I know I will be a returning when the opportunity comes!

• Visited May 2014
Dear customer,

We're very happy to hear about your positive experience with us! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Steve, Sheena, and Crystal if they haven't already seen this review -- I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear back from you!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, if there is anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I have been a longtime customer of Steve and Trish. It was thrilling when they opened the Norther Pines. The meals and the dining experience are always fantastic! You name it, breakfast (anything with bacon), lunch (Friday is my favorite, for Clam Chowder and oyster crackers and any night of the week for the best Rib Eyes in town. I always suggest my friends and out of town guests to the Northern Pines. My amigo Eric from Nogales will eat at no other place, when he visits. Service is above and beyond, starting with ownership and management, Sheena and the staff Crystal, Kayla, Sarah, Kim, Rae, Tanya, Erica, & Gene.
Always, Thank you for such a wonderful place.

1 Thank Richard L