“You CAN Go Back”

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a casual dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
San Diego
“You CAN Go Back”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

A half a year ago we had the pecan encrusted salmon. We returned hoping it would
be the same. Not only was it as delicious, we had the same GREAT service and friendliness.
Go alone or with someone else. This is a find in Flagstaff.

1 Thank Barb_and_Mike
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review! Thanks for your feedback.

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed not one, but two meals with us. Indeed, our Pecan Encrusted Salmon is a very popular dinner-menu item! We're glad to discover that you not only were satisfied with the meal again, but also with our service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff, who will be thrilled to hear of your praise!

If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. I'd love to hear from you!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We were looking for a good place for a lunch and tried the Northern Pines. The ambience was perfect for the mountains. The menu had the normal choices as well as some new interesting combinations. Our server really paid attention to the needs of one of our party who is lactose intolerant. We asked for the mushrooms to be made minus butter and she came back after a discussion in the kitchen and said they would steam the mushrooms. It is those touches that make you want to come back again. The manager was very much in evidence and continually checked that all was going well with our party. We enjoyed the first time so much we went back a few days later and found it excellent again. Next trip to Flagstaff will find us at the Northern Pines - we want to try the breakfast menu.

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us -- and that, also, we were able to accommodate your dietary restrictions to your satisfaction! Making those small "touches" on our guest's experience is what we're all about, and it's our pleasure to assist you in any way possible.

We certainly hope to see you again in the future! Our breakfast menu is very popular, and we're excited to see what you think of it. If there's anything else that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Mesa, Arizona
“Great Service!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We were staying at the Days Hotel where this restaurant is located and it was a perfect place to have on the premises to have a drink or a meal. The service was great, and the servers knowledgable and friendly. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

Visited January 2014
Dear customer,

We truly appreciate this TripAdvisor review! Thanks for the valuable feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! I'll be sure to personally pass on your compliments to our staff, as they work very hard to ensure that our guests have a positive and comfortable dining experience. We're glad to hear that you consider our efforts successful!

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I'd love to help answer any questions you may have!

Simi Valley, California
“Excellent food & service + affordable, my favorite!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I chose this place based on the reviews and so glad I tried it cuz I was impressed! Family of 4 ate huge breakfast meals for under $35... I couldn't finish the large serving! I was too stuffed... it was so yummy though. My only regret is that we only got to try it once, but I would have liked to go again. It's made "My List" of restaurants that I visit every time I go to that city. I will definitely be back to The Northern Pines the next time we're in town again.

The staff was very friendly and was on the ball with the drink refills. Such a pet peeve for me; don't like to pay a few bucks for a drink and can't find the waiter for refills..... well, not at this place! I noticed all the servers were buzzing around and many reviews all commented on the excellent service.

Bottom line: Try this place, it will be worth it!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank M3LODI3
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! We definitely look forward to seeing you again in the future, whenever you're in, or passing through, Flagstaff again. Until then, I'll be sure to relay your compliments to our "excellent" staff, who I'm sure will highly appreciate your praise!

If there's anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I'd love to help.

Sedona, Arizona
“Logo may need to be changed”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Visited recently and were pleased with our meal and service. Would go back again when in the area. About the logo...it's a pine cone which is appropriate. However, they should consider a garlic clove as so much of the food includes garlic. As one who doesn't eat garlic, I have to pick and choose my meals carefully.

• Visited January 2014
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review! Thanks for the feedback.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! However, we do apologize for the limitations of our menu, garlic-wise. Regardless, we do hope to see you again in the future! Until then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me -- I would love to help!