“Would go out of our way to get to this restaurant again.”

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a casual dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
Grimes, Iowa
“Would go out of our way to get to this restaurant again.”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Went to this restaurant New Year's Eve. Was an absolute fabulous meal and everything looked good. Nice atmosphere, not to big, and service was very good. We had the pecan encrusted salmon and the 12 ounce sirloin. Both were done to perfection and tasted excellent. We will be sure to stop there next time through.

• Visited December 2013
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write up this review! We sure appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your New Year's Eve meal with us! The Pecan Encrusted Salmon and our Sirloins are always very popular menu-items, and we're glad to learn that you enjoyed both!

It's our hope that we'll see you again in the future, should you be passing through Flagstaff again. Until then, if there's anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask me directly.

Deep River, Canada
“A memorable treat to add to your Flagstaff experience”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I were more than impressed with the look and feel of this restaurant. The fact that we could walk there from our nearby hotel just enhanced the deal ... but the menu selection (excellent gluten-free choices) and excellent service topped the evening off. The server was a believer in the product and his enthusiasm was contagious. Try it - it's not a gourmet setting perhaps, but the friendliness, great cooking, presentation, and comfortable feel give many more gourmet eateries a run for their money

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you and your wife not only enjoyed your meal with us, but also appreciated the various gluten-free menu items we offer! It's definitely our hope that we'll see you again in the future, but until then, if there's anything else that I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask! We'd love to hear from you.

Thank you again for the great feedback.

“Local gem!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by The Northern Pines last weekend and my expectations were blown out of the water.

I ordered a latte and a veggie mixer. The latte was one of the best I have ever had and they refilled my cup with coffee for free when I was finished! The latte also came in the coolest glass mug. Great service, and an excellent breakfast menu. Will stop by next time I'm in town.

Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review! We appreciate your feedback.

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us -- and, particularly, that you got use out of our new latte, macchiato, cappuccino, and espresso machine! It's the newest addition to the Northern Pines menu, and is so far is a hit. We're glad you enjoyed yourself.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to contact me directly. And again, thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Arizona
“Local review of a tourist restaurant”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Flagstaff is lucky to have several excellent breakfast restaurants and we frequent them all. We tried Northern Pines and we very impressed. Excellent service, different dishes but not too different. This place is definitely is now in our rotation. Easy access on and off the freeway is a great plus for travelers.

• Visited December 2013
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your feedback.

We're very excited to hear about your positive experience with us! It's always great to hear back from return-customers, but to know that we've proven ourselves worthy of becoming a solidified member of your "rotation" has truly made our day!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future! If there's anything at all that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me personally, as I'd love to help.

Boise, Idaho
“Super good food and everything else”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I am raving about this restaurant as i liked almost everything about them. We were there for thanksgiving and the entire meal was superbly cooked and presented. Starting from the turkey to the soup to the salad everything was fabulous and in grand portions. I finally couldn't finish my pumpkin pie and had to carry it home. What's good about the restaurant is also the way they present their food (even though it was nearly closing time) and how they keep enquiring if it was done perfectly. The service was also excellent.
The only downside was the pork chops which I found to be a slightly undercooked.

• Visited November 2013
Dear customer,

We truly appreciate this positive TripAdvisor review! Thanks for the great feedback.

It's always exciting to hear back from a satisfied customer, but we've been especially anticipating a review or two regarding our Thanksgiving dinner this year. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself, and considered the dinner to be high-quality!

We sure hope you'll give our regular menu a try. If you're local, go ahead and "like" us on Facebook for regular updates regarding weekly specials and other promotional offers! Until we meet again, if there's anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to ask.