“Great meal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Northern Pines Restaurant

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a fine dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

We decided to eat out this year for Thanksgiving, and settled on Northern Pines... close to home, and the other meal we had there was good. Thanksgiving special was fabulous, from soup on down! We got right in (made reservations to be sure), service was excellent, and the food was delicious and plentiful! We both came home with leftovers and full tummies!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear customer,

We appreciate this TripAdvisor review! Thank you for the feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving dinner with us! It's our hope that we'll see you again in the future, for one of our regular menu-items. If you're interested, go ahead and "like" us on Facebook -- that way, you'll receive regular updates regarding weekly specials and other promotional offers!

If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask! I'd love to help.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Great food and great service! No joke!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

It's rare that you find such a competent combination of really good food, great service and atmosphere in a small mountain town restaurant. The breakfasts are really good and not too expensive. For around 5 bucks you get a high quality meal and that is consistent every time. The lunch and dinner menus are just as good and all are served with a smile and friendly conversation. Don't go the status quo route and settle for a run of the mill restaurant. The management here strives to give you a good experience and the owner, Steve, and his right hand woman Sheena are excellent people. Very nice bar area as well.

Chris from Flagstaff

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear customer,

Thank you for providing us with this great TripAdvisor review! We sure appreciate the feedback.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us -- particularly the "really good food, great service, and atmosphere." I'll be sure to relay your compliments to Steve and Sheena, if they haven't read this review already! They will love to hear you left happy and satisfied.

If you're interested, go ahead and "like" us on Facebook for regularly updates on weekly specials and other promotional offers! If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, as I'd love to help!

Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Joke - Top 5 Breakfast joints, ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I normally don't write reviews but this site pointed me to The Northern Pines and now I can't stop thinking about. I was driving through flagstaff from Los Angeles and my wife asked me if I ever heard of a Country Fried Steak burrito.... Of course I said 'no but I'm going to in about a half hour'. We stopped in and everything about this restaurant was 5 star. Very affordable for the huge portions and holy [--]....best breakfast burrito I've ever had. She had a some crazy french toast cinnamon roll that was amazing as well. Service was excellent. Food was even better. Highly recommend this place. I will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Dear customer,

We truly appreciate this TripAdvisor review! Thanks for the wonderful feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your breakfast with us. You coincidentally ordered two of our most popular breakfast menu-items!

We sure hope to see you again in the future sometime, should you be passing through Flagstaff again -- but in the meantime, if there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Tempe, Arizona, United States
“Beautifully Big Bodacious Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Sweet infant, can't even speak a word but still omnipotent, baby Jesus that was a delectable burger. You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be back to try these scrumptious breakfast burritos I've been hearing all about. And props to my waitress, she was either a retired model or etiquette coach in training.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Joseph K
Dear customer,

Thank you for this delightfully genuine TripAdvisor review! We appreciate your valuable feedback.

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your burger. We do, indeed, pride ourselves on our ability to put together some seriously delicious, hand-crafted burgers!

t's our hope that we'll see you again in the future, sometime. Until then, if there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask!

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Great food and service, what more could you want?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I eat there pretty regularly and the food is always top notch. Great service and I am always made to feel welcome. This is without a doubt one of the best places in town to enjoy a meal. I highly recommend it.

Dear customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review! Thank you for your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! If you're local, please consider going to Facebook and "liking" our page for regular updates regarding our weekly specials and other promotional offers!

We sure hope to see you again in the future, but until then, please contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns, should you have any.