“Inexpensive, nice decor, good food.”

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a casual dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Good choice if you're staying at one of the hotels close by. Dinner was surprisingly good, very reasonably priced, large menu to choose from. They get crowded.

Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review! We're certainly grateful for your valuable feedback.

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! If there's anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask -- I'd love to help!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

came up from phx to beat the heat for the weekend and tried northern pines because it was attached to the hotel. the food was great and the bar had tvs. the bartender mya was great and nice. when i come up for snowboarding i will definitely consider the same hotel because of the bar.

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this TripAdvisor review! We're sincerely grateful for your valuable, positive feedback.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! And with snow-season right around the corner, we sure hope to see you again soon. But until then, please feel free to contact me if you've got any questions, or if there's any way I can assist you further.

And again, thank you for the review!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We enjoyed a great meal here. My entree was good and the garlic potatoes and cheesy bread were fantastic. We also had an excellent server, Chance. He was quick, friendly, and took care of the small problem we had with one of the entrees right away with no fuss. (Totally not their fault, we didn't know there would be parsley flakes across the meal) Looking forward to returning!

Dear customer,

Thank you for providing us with this TripAdvisor review! We certainly appreciate your valuable, positive feedback.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! I'll be sure to relay your compliments to your server, Chance, as I'm sure he'll appreciate hearing back from you! If there's anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I'd love to help!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I really like this place, the food is great and it's has a great atmosphere, your server will vary, some are defiantly better than others, but I'd recommend it.

Dear customer,

Thank you for providing us with a completed TripAdvisor review! We sure appreciate it.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! If you're local, and interested in keeping up with our weekly specials, please "like" us on Facebook for weekly updates on specials and other promotional offers!

If there's anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. I'd love to help.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

There is obviously an experienced chef in the kitchen at the Northern Pines Restaurant. Not only are the dishes unique and delicious, but their presentation was beautiful! The restaurant had a warm feel to it, and our servers were very professional, courteous, knowledgable about the menu, and very willing to please.
We were only in Flagstaff for 2 nights and were so pleased with this restaurant the first evening, that we went back the second evening.

Dear customer,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Thank you so much for this valuable, positive feedback.

We're so happy to hear that your initial experience with us warranted an additional visit! That's very exciting to hear. If you're ever traveling through Flagstaff again, we truly do hope to see you! But in the meantime, if there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to contact me, as I'd love to help!