“Great Monday Night Football”

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a casual dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
Flagstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Monday Night Football”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Okay to start off Chris was our waiter very attentive never let our drinks hit bottom that was our service. But the food was so amazing and I enjoyed it so much we went two nights in a row it was so great. The first night we went we had the French Dip with pepper jack cheese and green chilies, (Amazing) the wife got the BLTA sandwich and it was amazing as well. The second night we took new friends that we met and they fell in love with it as well we sat in the lounge in the “Mafia” style seating definitely amazing style seating. It is a nice place to make new friendships and it was just perfect overall. Also the football game was on it wasn't to loud like normal sports bars you can actually here the TVs there.

• Visited December 2012
Jose A, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write up this positive TripAdvisor review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Thanks for spreading the word on Northern Pines, and introducing us to new customers -- we hope to see more of you, as well as your friends, soon!

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please feel free to contact me directly.

Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
“Great food & value!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We are familiar with Steve's skill in providing quality food and dining experience for a good value here in Flagstaff and were very happy to find his new venture! Their food is consistently fresh and very tasty - the Denver omelette is fabulous! The Staff is all excellent and we have appreciated the good service from Luis.

• Visited November 2012
Dear customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review. We truly value your positive feedback!

We're happy to know that you enjoyed your breakfast with us, specifically the Denver Omelet and the "excellent" service!

We hope to see you again in the future.

If there's anything at all that I can further assist you with, please feel free to contact me!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent breakfast & service, close to highway & hotels.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were on a long cross country driving trip and found Northern Pines to be an oasis. Prompt courteous service, good value. They even got my autistic sons special order right the first time!

1 Thank Nurse183
Dear customer,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review. We truly appreciate your feedback, and are very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us!

It's wonderful to know that travelers find our location especially convenient, given its close proximity to the highway and other hotels. Hopefully if you're passing through Flagstaff again, you will come by for another meal!

If there's anything else that I can assist you with, please let me know. I'd love to help.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“This restaurant is a great upgrade to going to a Denny's”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We love this place, it is a upgrade to a
Denny's at no price increase. They took an old place and made it look marvelous. Luis is great as a waiter, and he said to try the S'more for desert- wow! I love the green chili burger with the large fries. They have great prices on breakfast to. This restaurant is family owned Luis is part of the family. We are locals but they treat all as if they were. We will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank joseph s
Dear customer,

Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the positive feedback.

We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. The S'mores are one of the many delicious items offered on our dessert menu. Hopefully you'll revisit us again and give a few of our other menu items a try!

If there's anything else that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Tucson, Arizona
“Customer service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We was traveling through and decided to stop and eat at the Norhern Pines Restaurant due to the reviews on trip advisor, which I use constantly. The outside does not justify the amazing service and food I received at the restaurant. My waiter was a gentleman whose name is Luis. Luis was very personable and polite. Luis was also very knowledgeable of his job and the food menu. I asked Luis what he recommended and he said we should try the ham and cheese omelet with the diced green chiles. We werent sure of the side to get so Luis also recommended we get the french toast. I am pleased to say that the food was outstanding., I would like to express how nice it is to walk into a restaurant and be treated with respect and kindness. Also, to be served by someone like Luis, with a smile and who knows what they are talking about. Especially when you have been on the road for a long time. I strongly recommend this restaurant and Luis as your server.So if you get the chance to go and eat there .You should definiitely ask for him as your waiter.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gloria C
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with us!

If you're ever passing through Flagstaff again, we truly hope to have you stop by. Please feel free to contact me personally if there's any way that I can further assist you!