“Customer service”

The Northern Pines Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 350 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a casual dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We was traveling through and decided to stop and eat at the Norhern Pines Restaurant due to the reviews on trip advisor, which I use constantly. The outside does not justify the amazing service and food I received at the restaurant. My waiter was a gentleman whose name is Luis. Luis was very personable and polite. Luis was also very knowledgeable of his job and the food menu. I asked Luis what he recommended and he said we should try the ham and cheese omelet with the diced green chiles. We werent sure of the side to get so Luis also recommended we get the french toast. I am pleased to say that the food was outstanding., I would like to express how nice it is to walk into a restaurant and be treated with respect and kindness. Also, to be served by someone like Luis, with a smile and who knows what they are talking about. Especially when you have been on the road for a long time. I strongly recommend this restaurant and Luis as your server.So if you get the chance to go and eat there .You should definiitely ask for him as your waiter.

1  Thank Gloria C
Jose A, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with us!

If you're ever passing through Flagstaff again, we truly hope to have you stop by. Please feel free to contact me personally if there's any way that I can further assist you!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We dined at the Northern Pines based on other TripAdvisor recommendations, and were very pleased with our experience. The food was excellent and well-prepared, and our server, Luis, was most attentive and personable. From him, we learned that this restaurant is family-owned and it shows in the details. We recommend it to locals and visitors alike

1  Thank mjsmi

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the positive feedback!

We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Please know that your input is extremely valuable, and it directly contributes to our continuous efforts to make improvements on our property.

Again, thank you for this review, and if there's any way that I can help assist you further, please don't hesitate to contact me personally.

(928)774-7186

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were visiting with a local for a long weekend in Flagstaff and had breakfast there. The food was great and the service was even better. I love eggs with chorizo but was reluctant to order it because it's often very greasy or too spicy or both. Our server, Luis, convinced me to try it. He was right. It was the best I've ever had. We also had the Belgian waffles and omelet. All were great. We went back for breakfast the next day to try other dishes. The service was the same quality and so was the friendly and efficient service. What a winner!

1  Thank GJ C

Dear customer,

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review. Thank you so much for this positive feedback!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us! It's also wonderful to know that you enjoyed the service and atmosphere. We appreciate you coming in for a second time the following day.That's awesome.

If you're ever spending another weekend in Flagstaff, we truly hope to see you again. If there's anything else that I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'd love to hear from you!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We ate here for breakfast since we stayed at the days inn. There food is excellent and has good value. They also have special every day. This placed is visited by both locals and hotel guests.

1  Thank wildorchid99

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your feedback.

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us! And you're quite right -- we receive customers that are traveling, as well as plenty of locals. For travelers like yourself, we always hope to see you again, should you ever pass through Flagstaff another time!

If there's any way that I can assist you further, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Not much for ambiance but the food is worth it. Wait staff is competent and unobtrusive. Steaks are grilled to order and are served as ordered. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Candorman

Dear customer,

Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor review. We truly appreciate your feedback!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and service, and considered our pricing reasonable. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future!

If there is any way in which we can improve the ambiance, please feel free to contact me directly. In our continuous effort to improve our property, and ensure total customer satisfaction, all feedback is greatly appreciated. I'd love to hear more from you!

Thanks,