- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
it was a fine experience. Location was good,helpful staff,comfortable room. Lighting could have been better by night stands for reading,
I stayed in a room with one King size bed.
- very close to Barnes and Nobles
- close to Lowell Observatory
- room reeked of air freshener (just about knocked me out when I first opened the door. I wonder what they're trying to cover up!)
- very few available electrical receptacles. Not good when you have a laptop and phone to charge
- bed had a weird rubber-mat thing between the fitted sheet and the mattress. Felt like I was sleeping on a bath mat or something
- bathroom heater doesn't work (not good when you're visiting in February)
- very outdated look and feel to the room.
- no desk
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center for your recent stay in our area.
Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:
• Maintenance was informed if they could Upgrade mattresses, in the room assigned to our clients.
• Maintenance was informed of the electrical receptacles , bathroom heater not working in the room assign to you and instructed to see to the necessary repairs and replacements.
I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.